Spawn of the Ifrit

A flurry of footsteps thundered up the steps as I tried to concentrate. The flash of annoyance did not come though. There was only one person who could get past my employees into my office.

The door banged open and in came a little girl with a huge grin on her face. I inwardly winced. She was her mother's child so there had to be some havoc wreaked somewhere. I tried to make stern face, "What is it? You know I don't like being disturbed. "

She climbed onto my lap with an innocent smile. "Oh you know, I missed you daddy."

I raised an eyebrow. "I thought you were going to play with your friends?"

"Yes."

Before I could say anything. I heard shouts of someone trying to make their way into my office. Such foolishness. Nevertheless, the door opened and Mr. Stone peeked in, "Someone wants to see you about your daughter, Mr. Ambrose, sir."

I looked down at my daughter who had managed to slowly sneak past me towards the door.

"Oh you know daddy. Some boys tried bullying me so I whipped them into shape."

Fury coursed through my veins.
"What's this about boys? Did anything happen..."

I didn't bother finishing the sentence. She was her mother's daughter after all. But still, I thought turning to face the door that didn't mean they wouldn't have hell to pay.

....

"My poor son. How will he ever recover from..."

"You should be more worried about how you would recover from the cost of hurting my daughter."

"Your daughter! But my son was the.."

"That will £50 for the broken walking stick."

"B-but your daughter broke while..."

"I do not like repeating myself. You can see yourself out."

"Why.. But how did she so easily outwit my son?"

I snorted inwardly. I had trained my daughter in all aspects. There was no way a mere boy was going to fool my heir. Instead I answered simply, "She is the daughter I had with a feminist Ifrit. It is her destiny to defeat mankind."

Sneak Peek into the teenage years of Miss Ambrose.

"Daddy be nice to him. He's the only man whom I can stand."

"Hmph."

"Young man, be warned. Bring her back home safely. Also remember when you come back, whatever you did with my daughter I will do with you."