Chapter 2

Faiths P.O.V

When we arrived at The club the lights were dim it smelled like weed, people were everywhere, and every five minutes somebody would grab my ass nevah made me go to the bar and we ordered sex on the beach after that I ordered a shot I refuse to leave here sober. As I'm talking to nevah I feel eyes on me and I turn Around I was met by a sexy dude when I say sexy I mean sexy we were looking at each other for like five minutes and I turned around and nevah yelling at me saying I wasn't paying attention to her what was I looking at . I pointed to the guy and he was still looking at me he motioned for me to come over to him but I shook my head no and turned around and blushed.

"Faith he is sexy girl you better hop on that before I do " nevah pulled me to the dance floor as her favorite song came On Girls Love Beyoncé by Drake we was swaying our hips feeling our self until I felt a strong muscular body go behind me and I just continued for about for songs I stopped and turned around to see that sexy man again . I was blushing so hard I looked away he pulled my face back up and said "Don't turn your head away beautiful it's cute when you blush" "thank You by The way what's your name ? " "Mario" "it was nice to meet you Mario" I said walking away but he pulled me back and asked if I wanted a drink I accepted his offer . "So tell me about your self beautiful " well to start off my name is Faith I'm 22 I'm a lawyer umm i love to work out at the gym and shop a lot what about you ? "

"Well my name is Mario I'm 23 I'm a collage basketball player I'm working my way up to the NBA on my free time I go to the gym or chill with my boys I have no kids but I would like some one day " "that's nice to know " "yeah Ready to Get Out of Here ? " Mario asked me that only ment one thing sex I don't know if I'm ready again I haven't had sex in about 3 years because I was to busy for a relationship or sex i had money to make . But I agreed . "Sure just let me tell my sister I'm leaving " he just smiled and followed me .

We went outside He opened his car door for me it was a really nice car I was shocked before he closed it he kissed my forehead and jogged to his side the car ride was filled with silence And sexual tension we pulled up to this huge house It was filled with foreign cars I never in my life seen nothing like this I couldn't believe it was all his . When we got in the house everything was nice and clean and he led me upstairs he began kissing and touching all on me he found the zipper to my dress and began to take it off and well you know what happens after that ;) they went for about 5 rounds and took a shower after the shower they went 2 more rounds then crashed ....

Sorry it took me forever to update I'll try to update faster :)) I'm just really busy . But comment and tell me if you like it or not thanks loves :) follow me btw !