02- Ocimum

Mitch's POV

He hates you. He's going to kick your ass like everybody else did.

I was lying in my room, trying to fall asleep, but something in my head didn't let me to. I have heard this voice since I was 15. I can hear it more often nowadays. But every time I am do something in my garden, it doesn't say anything.

I was thinking what did happen last week.

Scott, Scott, Scott. We were together all the time unless one of us had to go to the work. He didn't know, where I work or that I hear these "voices", nobody did. I knew, that if he found it out, I would be all alone.

Before I moved to LA, I had had a "friend" named Avi. Our parents have known each other for a long time, so we have been friends since we were born. He's respected that I had been dancing ballet and he's been defending me for terms. When I had told him about my voices, he's started laughing and told that I was doing everything to be hated. Another day, the whole city has known that I am "the strange one". My parents have thought that I'd imagined everything. But I hadn't. I escaped because I don't want to be a problem.

You escaped like a funk.

I was a funk and I knew it, but I didn't want to harm my parents. I found a job in a club. I was a peeler or a "boy to fuck". I hated this job. Letting disgusting guys touch and watch my body. For the money, I earned, I used to buy flowers. I loved them. And I loved dancing.

You're a such a silly bitch, you really think, you can dance? You're too ugly and stupid to be good at anything, Grassi.

I couldn't stand it. I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Wow, I am really ugly. Like, disgusting. I washed my face with a cold water and went back to bed. I cover myself with a comforter and closed my eyes. And then I saw IT. Pictures that I have never seen on the web or books. I really didn't want to see them. People hanging on the trees, deformed faces, crosses, people being tortured. I started jerking my hair and crying. I was so fucking scared, these pictures were terrifying. I had to open my eyes to end this fucking nightmare. I took my bag and went to a dancing studio. I got the keys from janitor 2 weeks ago. I turned on the music and started dancing.

After one hour of dancing, I fell asleep in the corner.

I had one dream. Find someone who'll love me, no matter who I am.