Chapter 6: Return to the dimensions

Oh hey.

Iz a role play part.

But before you rp...

Here are some rules and stuff.

1. For now. You only have a one character.

2. Preferably you role play as yourself or a 'main' character.

3. You character is either..

A. Has no memories of anything that had happened in any of my roleplayers they have taken part in.

B. Faint memories of what had happened but cannot remember it clearly or everything that had happened.

Also. When interacting with characters they had met previously in the rps... They will NOT find them all familiar. In fact it will happen very rarely that they do.

Unless your character is option B. Then it would be uncommon.

4. When your character meets another one of your characters it is highly unlikely they will recognise them. Unless they are siblings or if your role-playing as yourself you will recognise them but will not recall interacting with them unless (this applies to all characters) they have recovered a memory of them.

5. Don't recover memories too easily. They will slowly recover memories. Don't make them recover all there memories of the rp in one chapter. Trust me on this.

6. For this chapter and possibly some other chapters. Chain role play.

7. When you start to rp don't interact with other people's characters until I give the okay. Stay in your chains till I say you can. Your character/you will go through a bit off a prologue. Hopefully it will be quick.

8. For now don't be a symbol or a character from pokemon.

That should be everything.

Sorry for dumping that all on you.

Now.

To explain why you/ your character has almost/ no memories.

After the defeat of miss ghosty goo... Everything was peaceful, no villains attacked and basically it was a happily ever after.

And the characters got married, had kids and so on.

And then something happened to make your characters lose their memories.

And then basically everything went downhill.

What happened?

What event caused everything to go downhill?

....

Don't ask me.

Ask book.

*gets hit by book.*

Okay DON'T ask book.

Anyway lets get to the role play.

But before that...

To prove you've read the rules...

Comment a short version of one of the rules.

to the rp!

************

You were doing your own thing or walking around on your own somewhere.

You see a blue light.

You get curious and head over to the light to see a portal.

You feel a strong urge to touch and find yourself doing so.

When you do your find yourself being pulled through the portal into a white cold world.

The portal closes behind you.

Rp here.....

***

Now excuse me imma go throw confetti.