Chapter 16

Now that Ryder and I were friends, we started to hang out during and after school. During that, I saw Janet glaring and scowling, but I just ignored her and kept on talking to Ryder. "...So, basically chocolate is better than vanilla." Ryder said. "What?" "Uh no, of course chocolate isn't better than vanilla." I said back. "But.- Ryder didn't get to finish as the bell rang which indicated  that we have to go to our next class. "Well, see ya talk to ya later." I waved as I walked down the hallway to my next class which was p.e...ugh... I didn't walk far when Janet walked up to me. "Well, if it isn't freckle face ( she started calling me that since I first talked to Ryder) I sighed. "What do you want" I said in a inpatient voice. "Why so inpatient, going somewhere?" Janet smirked. "Well, obviously yeah, duh." I rolled my eyes. "Now if you'll excuse me I can't be late to gym"( which consisted of me being hit in the face with a ball for about 45 minutes)But before I could go somewhere Janet blocked my way, "Your not going anywhere." In the distance, I heard the late bell ring. Great, I thought, I'm late because of Janet. I repeated the question, "Again, what do you want." "Well, what would I want from a loser like you, let's say staying away the fuck from Ryder." Oops I totally forgot about that. "You know I can't to that were friends now." I said. "Well, find a way, you've been warned." Than she turned a and started to walk away and before she turned she called back "By the way I know it was you." I was puzzled but than I remember. Shit, the bugs. As I watch her walk away I stood there. What have I got myself into?