01

Frost bit at Namjoon's fingertips as the ice white snow dropped mildly to the floor. It was eventually winter and he hated it. The sound of snow crunching around him got on his nerves, as well as the Christmas songs playing in every shop he entered. Christmas was the only holiday he despised of. He never knew why, or how, but the jingles of bells and jolly aura would always find it's way inside of him and get on his nerves.

Buses were running remarkably late due to the slippery roads that evening, which made Namjoon even more frustrated because he wasn't really looking forward to standing outside in this abhorrent weather anymore. His phone vibrated in his pocket and he knew it would be Yoongi annoying him and he wasn't in the mood to deal with his shit right now, however, he still had to reply or else Yoongi would butcher Namjoon.

Yoongi
Hey, where r u

Namjoon
I'm at the bus stop
Why?

Yoongi
Hoseok's coming over and I just wanted to know.

Namjoon
Oh god. Anyway, the buses are late so I won't be home until around 6. Don't be doing inappropriate stuff with him.

Yoongi
I totally wasn't thinking of doing anything with him anyway (づ¬‿¬)づ

Me
Yoongi I can hear the sarcasm in your text. Anyway, I'm gonna go 'cause my fingers are freezing. Behave. I don't wanna hear anything cause that's just nasty.

Yoongi
Can't promise anything. Bye-bye.

a/n: Hello \( ³)/ This is my very first fanfic I've written. Well, it's not really but my older ones that are private are even more rubbish than this. Sorry, it's shit lmao. I apologise that it's short too, I guess I just want to save the other bits for other chapters. I'll attempt to make other chapters longer though! Thanks ^-^

a/n from the future woah: heyyyy I'm currently editing this because at first, I wrote this in first person and I hate writing in first person now so I'm changing it, I hope y'all don't mind