Chapter 43- Isis

Isis’s pov

A couple hours later we pull onto a deserted path way leading to a mountain.

Just like my vision. If my theory is true, than Rain....

Ash sends me a questioning look and I shake my head and motion to my throat, telling him not to say it out loud. I let my block down. He nods and a couple seconds later I hear his voice in my head.

'What's going on? What's going to happen to Rain?' 

I mentally explain to him what happened this morning and told him about the rest of my vision and how, if I really could see the future, Rain would be dead on this mountain.

His face turns pale.

He turns to Elliot whose face soon turns the same sickly shade.

'Don't tell him. It might be completely unreal. No need to worry him.' I send to him.

He nods and motions towards Noah Alex and Tate. I nod. Soon, their faces go the same pale color that seems to have become a trend. They send quick glances to Rain who is staring out the window, oblivious to the mental conversation going on around him. 

'They say we'll keep going to prove if you are really a seer or not,' projects Ash's.

'But we'll stay by him to protect him the whole time just in case.'

I nod and turn to the window, hoping that I am wrong.