Beth's POV

What?! her sister died because of a car accident? no wonder I didn't find any photos of her when I was doing a research. I am so sorry I said "its okay beth things like that happen. Her name is Anna she was at your age she is also playful like you, so why did become an engineer" he ask redirecting the topic. I answer him immediately 'cause I don't want our conversation to be emotional. I wanted to become an engineer because I wanted to be like my dad. "was he an engineer too?" he ask Nope he is a carpenter because I am a girl and can't lift heavy objects I decided to become an engineer atleast in this manner I can be a builder too. I look at him and he started to laugh

"what do you mean? Can't a man become an engineer?" he said. No that's not what I mean. I mean I like to become my dad ok? He is a carpenter he is a man and I am a girl but a girl can't be hired as a carpenter so I become an engineer because engineer is a builder too, gets? I said then he just continue laughing ugh whats wrong with my explanation maybe it's his first time listening to a story but alteast he is laughing now a while back he is sad. I think man can be moody too LOL.

Sir I am thankful that i've seen your advertisement in the internet it's my first job too I said. "I know" he said. How did you know? I ask "Are you kidding me ofcourse I've read your resume perhaps you didn't do the resume you submitted?" he said then I said sir no I was the one who made I was not just thinking. He just continue laughing and I found him cute. Sir, no joking from the bottom of my heart I wanna thank you for this opportunity. "You can thank me later on lets go" he said with a smirk to where I ask "to eat" great 'cause I am already hungry I said

"Yup 'cause I was hearing your stomach growling" he said teasing. We now enter his car he started the engine, I grab my phone and search for the Japanese word for older brother. Thank you Anisi (Older brother) I said to him "and now you're calling me Anisi?" he ask, yes why not you said I was like a sister to you, he didn't say any word so I just said well forget it then. "Fine"! So I'll call you imooto (younger sister)" he said. So are we sibling now? I ask him "think what you like". Okay starting from this day my boss Clark Handson and me Beth Martin will be siblings forever and no one can break us, after declaring those words I feel so much closer to him. The trip was full of laughter and teasing we arrive at a restaurant near the hotel where I live in. I was the first one to enter the restaurant cause im so hungry I sited in the table near the window and Mr Handson I mean my brother HEHE was just following me and I am glad about it.

A waitress came and handle us the menu I can't stop grinning because the waitress was trying to allure Clark but it was no effect to him I wonder what type of girl she wanted. Honey what do you want I ask Clark he just look at me with an intent look "I will take Soba" (long, thin buckwheat noodles)" what about you ma'am" the waitress said with disgust in her word I will take tempura, Unagi (Unagi is river eel grilled over charcoal and lacquered with a sweet barbecue sauce) and sushi after getting our order the waitress leave us. "Honey? For real" he said. What? I just wanna see her expression I said, "Even though you must not joke about relationship okay?" Sorry Anisi I said, the mood was cold but when the food came I didn't care anymore if he Is mad at me. Thank you for the food! I said then I started to attack, yummy the food was great!. "Wow I can't believe you eat like that Beth" Clark said "are you sure you can eat all of that?" he added. Yup ofcourse I can finish it i said "I am wondering where does the food go" he said. To my stomach duhh! Yeah I know that I am skinny but it doesn't mean that I am not eating well I said. The echo of his laugh crowded the room shhhh I said to him people are looking at us I said. "uhh yeah you're so funny imooto" he said while rubbing his stomach.

I know I am I said. After we finish eating he ask for the check then handle it to me "pay it" he said but I don't have any money I said , then I can't do anything he encompass his hand and a man in his early 40's came "well my sister doesn't have money to pay our meal" he said while winking the man. "goodluck to you my sister" he said. Anisi where are you going I am your sister but why are you treating me like this can't you just pay it, you have a bunch of money anyway!! I was shouting at him while he walk's away. If I know this will happen I did not come here with him issshh that jerk I thought he was my brother but he was a bad ass. I look the man in front of me and said "follow me" okay fine I said, I just followed him in the kitchen oh well I think I know now what will I do and yup I was right "wash the dishes" he said at first I am calm because washing the dishes was easy for me but upon glancing in the sink wow I can't believe there's a lot to wash Ughhh Clark I'll get back to you I mutter.
      The man let me go after washing all the kitchen utensils and plates and bowls and even the pots. Ugh I am in agony right now, I grab my phone to check  the time oh wow it was already 9:30 in the evening and it took me 3 hours to wash, great just great! My phone rang, it is an unknown number without hesitation I answer the call "How is it?" he said Ahah! So that's how a brother treats her sister?!! I said "Sorry sis remember the waitress a while ago?" he ask Yup I answer "she is the daughter of the owner of that restaurant and he didn't let me go because of what you did, before his dad can pass the company to her she needed to start at the bottom" he said. What! Really but even though she must not do ruthless thing to me, it is absurd! I shout at him and I hang up. He tried calling me but I'm not answering his call. A minute later I receive a text message saying "You'll start working tomorrow I enjoy this day Imooto. Good night." I was moved by his word even though it is in a text message, I can still feel his sincerity. Yup I enjoy this day too but not washing the dishes, just wait brother I'll get back at you and this time I have a plan on how I can inflict you. And at that moment I can't stop myself from laughing with the devil smile LOL. Without me noticing I already arrive at the hotel I was living, upon entering the room I immediately change into my pajama, brush my teeth, wash my face and then put some moisturizer before sleeping. I lay down on my bed I can't believe a lot of things happen to me this day. And I suddenly fell asleep.

What will happen to her first day of work? Follow Beth's journey by subscribing. Hope you guys enjoy it. Vote and comment please. Thank you :)