Chapter 10- The Bra Exchange

Hi! 

I'm still trying to get this book more popular.  If you guys could recommend it to your friends it would mean a lot.

Also, I'm not getting any feedback on this, and its starting to bug me.  I have no clue how I need to improve my writing, and none of you are helping.  PLEASE LEAVE AT LEAST ONE COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO BE HAPPY OR ELSE I'LL BE MOPING AROUND ALL DAY AND I WILL BE THE ONE ANNOYING PEOPLE. 

So ya, if you don't want everyone to hate you, then leave a comment on this chapter.  I'll still update if you don't, but I have dreadful plans for the near future.  You won't like them a bit.

And ignore the fact that this chapter is so short please!

Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Cole!"

The smirking boy waltzed into my room and looked at me.

"Yes?"

"What did you do while we were gone?" I ask.  Last night had gone wonderfully.  When we had come home, Cole started laughing like a mad-man and danced around the room.  I'm not chancing anything by getting out of bed.

"Nothing..."

"Cole." I glare.

"I watched t.v and played X-box.  Happy now?"

"Very.  Good bye."  When he didn't leave, I gave him a curious look.

"You're the one who invited me in here, why should I leave?"

"Because I said to.  And if you don't leave now you will suffer my wrath."

"Okay, miss 'I'm so tough I can beat up Cole'.  I'll get out." He walks out of the room and I glance around once more before standing and closing the door.

I walk to the closet and pick out my clothes before going to the bathroom and getting into the shower. 

After I get out, I dry my body and glance over what I have.  Black skinny jeans, underwear, and a white tank top.  I forgot a bra. 

I pull on the jeans and shirt for the moment and go back into my room in search of a bra.  When I open the drawer, what I find shocks me. 

All my bra's, cut in some area in the front, sprawled in a disorderly fashion in the drawer.  I charge downstairs in search of Cole. 

I find him sitting at the kitchen table.  When he sees me, he starts laughing.  Then I remember that I was wearing a white tank top while my hair was wet.  One by one, the other boys look up and see me.  My cheeks heat up, and I see them all gape at me.

"Um.. Grace..."

"It was Cole." I say quickly.

"Wow.  I knew you liked me, but you didn't have to go showing everyone your boobs.  Those are for my eyes only." Noah says while staring at them. 

I try unsuccessfully to cover myself up.  Noah grabs my hand and pulls me back upstairs.  I try to ignore the wolf-whistles that the boys had given us.

He brings me to Lilly's room and pulls out one of hers. 

"Here."

"Won't she mind?"

"Nah.  She'll probably take you shopping again later though." I groan at that.  Noah goes back downstairs and I hesitantly put on the bra that has touched other, older boobs.  Don't think about it, don't think about it.

I go back downstairs and sit at the table.  Cole grins at me and I glare.

"Don't think you won't be punished for this."

"What can you do to me?  You're half my size!"

"I can do a lot."

"Oh really?"

"It's payback time."