Twist in the tale

Chrissy's P.O.V
I freaked I never thought he would do that I never liked him that way he was just a good friend moreover I was thinking to get him a rakhi this year I wanted him to say that I was kidding don't take it seriously. man i was so mad at him i could just murder him right now. i controlled myself and told him "man i never thought about u in that way u are just my friend and pls don't think about it anymore stop it"

"chrissy if u are not mine then u r nor anyone's u only belong to me'

"i'm not a toy to own me dammit"

"just shut up u are mine and only mine"

'i am so not urs'

he moved back and hit me on my stomach ouch it hurt like hell i fell on my knees clenching my stomach and crying i held the fence and tried to get up but i fell back i tried again and again i finally got on my legs and ran home as fast as i can.

i fell on the sofa and kept crying for half an hour than my mom came back i was relieved to see her but i didnt tell her what happened cause she will make a hill out of a nail 

'chrissy what s wrong why are u crying"

"i just fell while playing on the fence and got hurt in my stomach"

"take some rest OK"

"OK mom"

i fell on the bed and drifted off to sleep i was so tired and hurt

i woke up with a tap on my shoulder i opened my eyes and found john standing right in front of me i was startled i half wished he had come to say sorry.

my mom was in the kitchen i reassured myself just one call away.

he winked at me and said :so u haven't told ur mom the truth so u like me right"

"never not even in my wildest dreams"

"don't worry ill tell ur mom that u love me baby " he said running his hand across my face 

"no u wont pls don't she will believe u not me pls don't tell her"

"i wont tell her if u say u love me"

"never"

"OK then aunty"

"no don't OK i love u"

"that is my baby"

he moved over me and gave me a kiss right on my lips i just moved away trying to avoid it but it was not possible he held my face in his hands i was literally crying. he pulled himself up. my mom came inside with coke and fries for both o f us she asked me y i was crying i said my stomach was just hurting more and more. she left us alone john helped me get up and opened his coke he took a sip and gave me i resisted but he forced me to take a sip from the same tin i was literally crying so badly now i hate him i hate him so much and then he fed me fries.
I just pushed him away and ran out into the washroom why do u have to go through all this why me ? Why only me?  By the time I came out he left I ate my dinner and tried to get some sleep but it was not possible I had nightmares the whole night. This is the worst day of my life I hate myself for making him my friend. Why am I so stupid?