Chapter 1

A/N: Since its Jakes Birthday I decided to post the first chapter. So yea enjoy

One year later

Andy pov

Love is a very strong word Isn't it? I feel like I'm on top of the world. Like my life is complete.

Let me catch you up on me and Ashley life. If you didn't know me and Ashley are married. I thought nothing could ruin it till yesterday.

Flashback

Me and Ashley just got done making love, the usual. Right now I was in the shower washing my hair when I heard a scream. I rushed out of the bathroom to see Ashley holding onto his arm for dear life. "Babe what happen?"

"I..don't know.. All I know is that someone stab me and ran away." I looked at him in shock. Who will want to hurt ash?

I ran over to him and quickly pulled him into the bathroom, making him sit on the toilet. "Babe..your a vampire..just suck the blood of the infected area and it will heal." I made a 'o' shape with my mouth and quickly took his arm and started to suck on it.

Ashley moaned in pain and I pulled away seeing nothing on his arm. The wound was not there anymore. I smiled at him and walked into our room to see a envelope with my name on it.

I picked it up and open it. Biggest mistake I ever did.

Poor Poor Ashley. Huh? He got stab in the arm. What a shame.