If I Fall For You, Would You Fall Too?

Summary:

"Fuck, Louis, most of us can't even find one person to date, and you go and land yourself two!"

Louis flips Niall off and closes his eyes, trying his hardest to ignore the blond's peals of laughter. It's true what Niall says, he can't have them both. And this is him imagining that either of them would even want to get with him, which he knows is pretty much ridiculous considering the fact that they're obviously seeing each other and why the hell would you pick Louis Tomlinson over Harry Styles or Zayn Malik?

[Or the one where Louis is a uni dropout who's just managed to land a new job as a housemaid, and he ends up getting to clean the shared apartment of well-known socialites Harry and Zayn]

Comments:

So uhmm... I don't know if like.. How to say.. I mean this is like a three-way relationship with Zourry... I'm not really sure if I should feel guilty about reading a porn threesome or something, but it was like really hot and got my cheeks growing red. There is a bit of a story line to it, not only the sex (the sex comes a bit later than the actual story itself).. Well most of it was story, but you know.. I'll stop talking now so y'all can read it. Enter at your own risk, mild sex language ;)

Author: 

slashter