⛄ 8 ➣ MILAN ABHI ADHA ADHURA HAIN ⛄

👇

NANDINI came to her room and being hell tired , laid herself on the bed ; without even bothering to change..........

She closed her eyes , and a content smile is playing on her lips ; thinking about her relationship with MANIK...........

Jus then , MANIK entered the room and watching NANDINI's eyes closed , he closed and locked the door behind , without making any noise............

He came and sat on the bed , facing her.............

Her face is depicting , how much tired she is ; with the days events............

He messaged the beautician that mehendi on NANDINI's feet will be applied the next morning.............

Thinking that she is sleeping , he started remove her jewelry.............

He removed her maangtika and kissed her forehead..............

MANIK went to bring some cotton and rose water

He made the cotton wet with the rose water and then slowly & carefully started to wipe off her make up.............

He is touching her like she is a glass doll and a little pressure will break her into pieces............

NANDINI is wide awake and is enjoying the PRINCESS treatment for the first tym in her life............

The way he cares for her.............
The way he stands for her...........
The way he makes her happy.............
The way he shows his love............

She loves each & every gesture of his , to the core.............

She didn't open her eyes , so that she doesn't miss all this love and care............

After removing the makeup from her face............

He carefully removed the jewelry from her neck and then removed the makeup from there also.............