Jealousy

Sakamoto pov~~~

Today me and Koe Chan went to a  nearby beach, where I noticed all the guys staring at her, I grabbed her hand.

Koemi~~~

"H-hey what?" I stuttered and looked up at Sakamoto but we were rudely interrupted by some girl "hey hey don't I know you?" The girl said looking at Sakamoto, while I just looked at her "wait yeah you're that kid that used to stick me in elementary and middle school" He said "Well I'm glad I did!" He said and smiled "Well" I said squeezing Sakamoto's hand I'm gonna go get drinks" I gritted his teeth then threw down his hand and left __what the hell is she!__ I thought to myself "Anyways its been so long! Let's talk" the girl sat down as did he.  I was gone for hours and Sakamoto didn't notice I was still gone. I stood silently stood behind him and poured his soda on him, he looked at me angrily "oops spilled" I said coldly, Sakamoto looked pissed until the girl reached to his cheek and wiped some of the soda off and licked it off her thumb "seems you need to teach your dog a lesson" she said Sakamoto just smiled "seems so." He stood up and took my hand then dragged me to an almost empty restaurant "You...." He stared at me and made me sit down "What?! You gonna break it off now? Go ahead then you don't even--" he kissed me for what seemed like hours, I looked bewildered "I...you...you got jealous! That's so cute!! I love you, and only you so get jealous all you want"he said " okay fine... But I'm not a dog! You said so!" I said, he just snickered "Well you belong to me and me only so don't run away like a dog" I just glared at him, he then helped me up "excuse me do you have a bathroom?" He asked a store attendant who pointed to a unisex bathroom, Sakamoto stood me up, threw me over his shoulder and carried me to the bathroom, locking the door behind him. He got on top of me and kissed my neck then began undressing me "Hey what!?!" "I can't take it anymore, I'm gonna make a mess of you right here right now, besides, tomorrow is graduation, I just blushed and nodded which made him strip all his clothes he first kissed me all over then made a mess of me for hours on end, gosh I might not be able to walk down the graduation stage tomorrow maybe not be able to walk at all!!

((Okay there at first I was gonna put down the details but I think its best left as innocent as can be next chapter: graduation))