Pffft You're A maid!?!

((A/N: almost for the whole chapter we'll be in Sakamoto's p.o.v))

~~Sakamoto pov~~

I was walking down the street on the inside I was grumpy because my koe chan had to go to work and would not tell me just WHERE she works, but it doesn't matter she got jealous for me last chapter which was so cute I smiled to myself and my stomach grumbled interrupting my thought process "Better eat something" I said  and blindly headed into a restaurant  when  I heard a "Welcome Back master" from a familiar voice, I looked up from my feet to where the voice came from "Koe Chan? wha?.....PFFFT hahahahahahaha! is this your job!?" I said looking down blushing slightly " Sakamoto! what are you doing here!" Koe said as I thought to myself  Damn she's so cute! I might to be able to hold myself back dangit "I came here to eat obviously" I said hiding my blush "Just sit down over here" She said sighing as I sat down and after she gave me everything I ordered I kept staring at her through her work A cosplay cafe huh? Well she is pretty cute My thoughts were interrupted by me hearing koe chan talk to her workers.

Girl A: Hey hey, Koemi is that your boyfriend?

Girl B: Yeah he's totally hot!

Koe chan just looked at me, and I pretended I wasn't paying attention "Yes, he is" She said smiling softly, I looked astonished that she admitted it! That's when she walked over to me "Y-You heard right? w-well ..i..." SHe started nervously but I interrupted her "I want to  just hold you, for being so cute" She blushed and turned away "You're a pervert, but you're my pervert I guess" I just nodded happily but the next thing she left me on almost made me turn into a "wolf" you could say "But....I would l-like it if y-you did, hold me.... Amongst other things...UH!!! back to work now!!!" And with that she left as I thought to myself Woman, I have very little self control so remember those words

((okay next chapter is Jealousy, the graduation, then some years later which would  be the last chapter well  i'll update every other day from now on so see you saturday))