New life, new beginnings

Start from the beginning

Mik turned me to face him, and as I looked up at him his lips descended on mine. This kiss wasn't like anything we've ever shared before, it was different, there was more heat and passion behind, and I knew it's because he shared a part of his world with me and I embraced it.

When he pulled away, his eyes were burning with passion and a cocky smile was on his face.

"I've never been more f**king turned on in my life than I was watching you."

I returned his smile and kissed him again, I all but forgot about the whimpering pervert behind me. However, when he started begging for his life again, I felt the rage inside of me renewed, so I took the knife from Mik and turn to face Kacey again.

"I'm going to enjoy making you pay for all pain you put me through, for all the tears I shed and for my innocence that you stole from me."

When he started pleading with me again, I blocked him out and listen as Mik instruct me on where to stab him without killing him.

The screams ended directly twenty hours later, and I was a bit upset. He wasn't supposed to die so soon, but I pushed the knife a little too deep into him and it hit a major artery, somewhere around his heart to be exact.

I've never considered myself cruel, but looking at Kacey's mangled body I knew that I was capable of evil, and the fact that I enjoyed every last bit of it is what made it worse.

I looked at Mik and I knew that he saw what I felt...The old Jessy was gone and in her place a woman who refused to take shit from anyone!

When Mik brought me to the warehouse, I was curious to know what kind of birthday present he could possibly have for me in it, and when I saw Kacey chained up naked to the wall, I froze.

I was unsure whether I agree with what Mik did, but all of my uncertainties were wipe away when Kacey started begging me to let him go. All those times I begged him played back in my mind and I knew that I wanted him dead.

As I walked out of the building with Mik by my side, I knew that I not only killed Kacey, but I also killed Jessy.

five weeks later

So many people, all having their own reasons for being in this place. I wonder if they know why I'm here? They must know, I'm sure the fear is showing on my face like the mask of a clown.

I lightly tapped my foot and waited for my named to be called, I don't even know why I bothered to come anyway, I knew exactly what he was going to say. But, was I really ready, am I cut out for that kind of life? I've never really picture myself as that kind of person.

The little girl next to me playing with her dolls smiled at me, displaying her toothless mouth. I was too wired up to even return her smile, but she didn't seem to notice.

She held up her dolls for me to see, one was a boy doll and one was girl doll, they were both dressed in the prettiest of pinks. It looked like she made the outfits herself.

"This is the daddy doll, and this one is the mommy doll." She pushed the dolls closer so that I could see. "See, the mommy doll is pregnant."

The little girl proceeded to lift the mommy doll's dress and detached the stomach to show me the little baby inside.

My eyes widened and I started at her in horror, and just when I thought I was going to throw up, I heard my name called.

"Miss Shay?"

I couldn't have jumped from my seat faster even if I had tried, I looked back to see the little girl fiddling with her doll, desperately trying to reattach the tummy.