Hurting

Her PoV
4 years and 6 months later.
I would like to say that over the pass 4 years everything was grate but it weren't,I started seeing a consular, around 3 years ago because Brianna could see that I wasn't coping. so she book me an appointment with this lady, that have been really good,I talk about my mum, and josh, I let everything  that have been bottling up out, for a month I was so depress that she had to put me an meds,but now I find that with my medication and a lot of talking I'm doing a lot better, I even been to visit my mum grave 3 time with the kids it took me some time to forgive her but I did, and now I'm feeling a lot better for it, my business is doing well I even open another office and now have another 20 worker, I even got closer to Simon he has been a good friend to me I know he has feeling for me but like I told him I still love my husband, and I don't think I will ever stop, I think he is still waiting for me but I can't find it in me to use him like that, 3 months ago my little girl came home from school crying it broke my heart to see her like that, she was upset because she don't have a dad and all her friends from play group has one so she wanted to no about her dad I told her about him and went on his Facebook page and show her pictures of him, and to my surprise I find that he put up a picture of me and him every months saying how much he miss and want me to come home, after seeing that I went back and his Facebook page that night and cry have learn to forgive him because I no I play apart in what happen between us, I even pick my phone up to call him but couldn't do it because I know he is going to hate me for keeping his kids away from him this long, I talk to Jackie a few time, and when I go to visit my mum grave I go and see her as well she met the twins and love them like her own grandkids I even tell her about my mum diaries and she couldn't believe it but she was happy that I forgave my mum, today is my mum birthday and we are at the airport going to visit her grave Simon came with us and the kids are happy because they are going to see Jackie.
2 hours later we land an pick up the car we rent  Simon was driving and the kids where in the back and I was in the passenger seat and my phone with work, I didn't realise Simon parking the car because I was too busy and the phone, the kids were jumping around in their seat so Simon took them out and they run off and Simon went after them but I stay back to finish my call because I knew that they know where they where going.
His PoV
It feel like a life time ago since my wife left me. My mum is in the hospital she had an heart-attack but thank God she is doing better, they are talking about her going home tomorrow, she has just about forgave because she could see how broken have been.
Today is Lola's mum 6oth so I'm here at her graveside, I may not have like the woman but she was my wife mum and I know that Lola don't visit her grave because an her birthday every year my private investigator or myself park and wait to see if she will visit but she never did so I'm here laying some flowers and her grave, I turn around to two kids running away from what look like their dad they run up to me and stop.
L/g- hi are you here to visit my grandma? it's her birthday today.
S- Natalie don't run off like that again.
So that's her name Natalie.
N- I'm sorry.
S- that's ok Hun but don't do it again.
N- you didn't tell me if you are here to visit my grandma.
J- is this your grandma grave?
N- yes she is my mummy's mum.
My heart stop beating and I look up at the man they are with, and my heart break, she move on, I look at the little again and she look just like my wife the look boy weren't looking at me he was facing  backwards so I couldn't see his face, I was praying to see my wife but now I no she move on I can't face her I can't look at her beautiful face knowing that she love someone else and he even gave her something I couldn't, I have to get out of here, I was so consumed in my  thought that I didn't hear the little girl still talking to to me.
N- so?
J- sorry.
N- are you here to visit my grandma?
J- oh yes I am.
S- sorry about Natalie she is just like her mum very nosy.
J- oh no that's ok don't worry about it I was just leaving.
S- sorry my name is Simon.
N- you look like a picture my mum show me of my dad.
And just like that my world stop and at that moment the little boy turn around and I'm looking at myself.
N- Joshua don't you think he look like daddy?
JJ- Natalie yes he does
S- what did you say your name was?
J- I didn't say.
Right then Lola turn up I'm so sorry Simon Brianna is having a hard time with one of the account, Lola said while still looking at her phone when she look up she saw josh standing there she didn't no what to do apart of her feel like crying and another part of her want to hug him so she did the next best thing she call out Joshua and then she faint.