The day it all change

-Mrs Williams, you are 8 weeks pregnant.
I smiled at the doctor thinking i can ́t wait to tell my husband. We were trying for a baby for a year now and it ́s finally happening. I should have told Joshua I was coming to the doctor but I didn ́t want to face his dissapointment again, but now that I ́m pregnant I wish he was here with me.
The doctor was still talking but i feel myself zoning out i can imagine how happy Josh will be. I set up my next appointment and leave the doctors office. During the car ride home I brainstorm on ways i could break the news to him. Before long I find myself pulling up to our driveway, noticing Joshua ́s car is parked as well.
I practically run in, looking around for him but all I find is a mess of his clothes thrown about as if in a haste, but I ́m so happy I can ́t be bothered with his mess. I was so immersed in my thoughts and ecstasy that my ears didn ́t register the moaning noises coming from our bedroom. Opening the door I find my husband hitting someone from the back, while I just stand there looking on until I can tell whom it is he is fucking: cliche as it is my bestfriend Louise is on the receiving end of his thursts.
Closing the door da slowly and noiselessly as I can manage i make my way to my car and drive to nearby café and sit there crying about my life and unborn child and what to do next. I watch as a family walk by and they look so happy it seems unfair that I will never have this. I take my time to mourn my marriage and come up to terms with the fact that my child will not have a father as I make up mind and decide how I will approach this.