Chapter 12

Hayes POV
  Here I go. wait why is the crowd cheering so loud? Then I hear
" YES JAKE!! I WILL!!"
Did he  just ask Emma to homecoming before I could? HOLY "hayes we got to get back on the field" just calm down.

Game over Mustangs win

I need to get to my car then I see Jordan " Hayes" ugg " so guess you couldn't ask the little baby to homecoming but I'm still available" " you know what Jordan would you like to come to homecoming with me?" "Yes " and there we make out in the parking lot.

Emma's POV
OMG!!!! I'm actually go to homecoming. And with my best friend!! That makes it even better cause I know it will be a guy who won't try anything. But I have to start going shopping with Riley.
Jakes POV
She said yes. Maybe she really does like me. She always smiles when she sees me and say my eyes are nice. But hers are beautiful. This new school is starting of great so far. I get to play in the next game. The coach really liked my football highlights from my old school. I get to be a Quarterback.
Emma's POV
  Why does Hayes look so upset at me  anyway I'm going to hang out with Jake now . Just getting a burger. Yes ! Best Best friend ever! I'm going to homecoming! Where here. Aye we got cute hats. This is so going on IG.

Love this dude❤️❤️ Gonna have a awesome homecoming in 3 weeks!