Chapter 1.

Here's chapter 1! I hope you'd enjoy it :D Oh, and he hasn't met Layla yet, since the story is about Samy. I wanted to give you a small idea about him :)

Chapter 1:

“Hey Sami, want some?” my friend Nate asked, his black eyes boring into mine, as he waved some weed in front of me. I grinned, and lit it up, putting the smoke between my lips. I inhaled deeply, and closed my eyes, as the smell hit my nose. All the frustration I had earlier disappeared, and was replaced by pleasure, as I took another inhale. I heard the boys I was with laughing, and a wide grin spread itself on my face.

“That’s what I call, a fucking life,” I stated, making Shane bump his fist in mine, waving his hand to prove my point. We were sitting on the pavement; of this small town, we called ‘ours’. We weren’t in the rich side of the town, so no one would give a shit about what we did, or what we smoked. They would just walk straight ahead of us, not giving us a second glace. Who cares anyway? I was poor, then what?

I took another smoke, as I saw some boys coming our way. I glanced at Nate, and saw him shouting me a warning look; he knew what was playing in my mind. The boys approached us, laughing at some fucking joke a blond guy said. I rolled my eyes, what did they want again?

“Well, well, well, look who’s in here!” the blond guy called Josh said, as he stood just a few feet away from me. I didn’t pay attention to what that mother fucker did, as I took another inhale casually, not giving a fucking glance back at him.

“Step back Michaels,” Shane growled, going his way. He stood up in front of him, a few inches separating them, as he glared in a threatening manner. I smirked, closing my eyes, still smoking the weed, as I snorted in a sarcastic manner.

“Come and suit yourself mother fucker, want some? I’m sure your daddy’s won’t mind,” I waved the weed in front of him, my smirk growing wider while speaking, and I heard him growl. Nate put his hand on my shoulder, and I waved him off. That jerk needed to pay some lesson. This was my territory, my fun, and I wasn’t gonna let some rich bastard take it away from me.

“Fuck you Dortmund!” Josh yelled, and I laughed humourlessly, getting up lazily on my feet. I looked at him, with an eyebrow raised, and a smug smirk plastered on my face as I looked at the bunch of idiots in front of me.

I marched towards him, and he took a small step back. I smirked. “Scared? Don’t be, I’ll make it quick.” Nate and Shane laughed beside me, which only made my smirk go wider.

“Don’t look so smug Dortmund, you know you can’t do a fucking thing to me,” the bastard smirked, making a sigh escape my lips. I faked a thinking manner, as I looked at the sky. I was just in front of him, as I looked at him, my eyes boring into his. My glare could make a fucking wolf run away, and a damn Josh pee his fucking pants.

I took one last inhale of my weed, before throwing it on the ground. I held my hands into fists, as I punched him straight in the face. He didn’t see it coming, so he collapsed on the wet ground, and making the three guys who were with him flinch and take a few steps back. I smirked, as I approached him. I gave him another punch in his stomach, and one on his face, before turning around, and leaving him laying there. He was so fucking weak, and I wasn’t in the mood of fighting.

“Next time, think before talking, you fucking piece of shit,” I snickered, grabbing my back pack from the pavement, and walking ahead, not giving one last glance at the weak bastard laying on the floor. It was five in the afternoon, and school had finished like an hour ago. He fucking blew my fun away.

“Hold up a second there, tough boy!” Nate cried out, and I stopped in my tracks, waiting for them to appear next to me. Shane had a smug smirk on his face, as Nate started laughing.