Moving Day!!!

Kim Sheny's POV (your pov)

I finally saved enough money to move to Seoul. I have been living in Daegu for about pretty much my whole life. My cousin(Jeon Juliette) told me that Seoul is very pretty. Especially at night. ♡

Only 10 more hours until I go to Seoul!! I can't wait!!!

(Kim Sheny's Background. She was around 17 years old when her parents died. They died in a coma. They were in a car crash and was badly hurt. They went into a coma for 1 year until they died. Kim Sheny was she decided not to be sad but to be happy for them since they were in a better place. It was hard for her to move on but she became more independent staying by herself. Kim Sheny got her parent's money that they left for her. With that money she payed for the bills every month and used it wisely. She later found a full time job at a cafe.)

I was almost done packing when I heard my phone ringing. It was no one other than my cousin, Jeon Juliette.

Jeon Juliette: Heyy.

Kim Sheny: Hello.

Jeon Juliette: When are you gonna come to Seoul?

Kim Sheny: I'm gonna get on the train in 2 hours. So I'll probably get there in 6-5 hours. But I'm still packing so I'll call you back later.

Jeon Juliette: Okay. Call me when you are gonna leave.

Kim Sheny: Okay. Byee.

Jeon Juliette: Byee..

I finished packing after 10 minutes. I only packed the important things that I need. It's not like I'm going to leave this place forever. It's just gonna be 5-6 months until I come back. But I have my aunt here that comes by this house sometimes.

*One hour and thirty minutes had passed*

I should get to the train station before the train leaves.

Narrator's POV

Kim Sheny took a taxi to the train station. The train station was only a 15 minute drive away so she wouldn't be as late once she got there.

Fifteen minutes had passed and Kim Sheny was finally at the train station.. She was still early so she still had fifteen minutes to spare time.

Kim Sheny's POV

I still have about 15 minutes before my train comes so... I'll just got to the nearby cafe for some coffee.. The cafe wasn't far so it only took me two minutes to get there. Once I got into the cafe I decided to get something to eat and drink so I wouldn't be as hungry later.

Cashier: Hello, welcome to The Sweet Sweet Cafe shop, how may I help you?

(Random Cafe shop name)

Kim Sheny: Can I please have a cup of caramel macchiato and one chocolate chip muffin?

Cashier: Okay that'll be seven dollars.

Kim Sheny: Okay.
*Hands over a ten dollar bill*

Cashier: Here is your change. Comeback again.

Kim Sheny: Thank you.

It took about 1 minute before I got my coffee and my muffin. I got it in a bag since I'm not gonna have enough to finish it in the cafe.

I walked back to the train station and finished part of my muffin before the train came.

I finished half of my muffin when the train came. I'll just finish it inside the train.

I got into the train and sat next to a window. Since I always liked the view from nature. All those beautiful scenery.♡

I finished my coffee and my muffin. I got a bit tired so I decided to take a short nap.

*One hour and thirty minutes passed*

I woke up and checked my time. I had slept for one hour and thirty minutes. At least I didn't over sleep. There was only ten more minutes until we reach Seoul. So I decided to just look through my phone. I decided to text Jeon Juliette and tell her I'm almost there.

To:Jeon Juliette

I'll be there in about 10 minutes.

From:Jeon Juliette

Okay. I'm on my way now. Can't wait for you!!

To: Jeon Juliette

Okay. See you in about 10 minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was pretty boring. But what do you guys think about it? But anyways thanks for reading this story. Annyeong♡