Susan maine

Potions was the favorite subject for Salazar slytherin so naturally theo was amazing at potions to. He made a forgetfulness potion at 11 he is 16 now and he can make liquid luck in 20 to 30 minutes."he is a genius, he already makes love and liquid luck potions, how can he do this". said proff albert the potions master leader of ravenclaw house he was a werewolf but it was fine he is the potions master he knows how to brew a wolfs bane potion. he is the air to slytherin house said McGonagall . but the liquid luck coudn't he cheat on tests? said mr albert. just because he is a slytherin doesn't mean he is bad i thought you where better  than that! yelled McGonagall very disappointedly. "no not like that he might cheat in a quidich game or cheat in a test". he won't, trust me. said McGonagall." get all the students in the dining hall". ok but we're talking about this later. said proffeser Albert.

*****dining hall*****

all of you are here( she took a  second than got back to the speech) because  we are bringing back the triwizard tournament. the crowd gasped, they heard the triwizard tournement  was really dangerous , that there were dragons and mermaids and he who cannot be named. " but this time it will be the houses of hogwarts, each house has a heir". she starts reading out names. Gryffindor house Susan Mane. Gryffendor cheered, Susan looked happy and familiar. she was the girl Theo liked. Hufflepuff house Jack Darron. Hufflepuff screamed' every other house laughed . if you didn't know Hufflepuff is thought to be stupid and great at finding stuff, so useless . SILENCE! said McGonagall, she knew why the other houses laughed. she doesn't like making fun of hufflepuff. McGonagall cleared her throat " Ravenclaw house Molly bluewood". Raven claw started cheering BLUE! BLUE!BLUE!BLUE! Slytherin house Theo Cerbiex . Sytherin cheered but Theo looked around the room they were booing except Susan and hepa.