I look around and fine everyone in one piece. Not even a scratch.

"What did I do?" I ask.

"You didn't do anything. It's just that your transformation lasted longer than expected." Luke says.

"How long?"

"Around 12 and a half hours. Most people have theirs around 6 hours. The longest transformation is only 9 hours." Luke explains.

What does that mean?

"Oh" is all I say.

I continue eating and finish in a couple minutes. I look up and ask what time it is.

"1:30." Megan says.

I thank her and put my dishes in the sink. I sit back down and turn to Anastasia.

"How long did your transformation last for?"

"Only around six and a half hours."

I nod and turn to everyone else.

"So what now?" I ask.

Everyone shrugs.

Great help they are.

I look at Logan and ask "how bad was I?"

"Well you weren't too bad, considering most of the time you were out so, you were quite alright." He says.

I look at everyone and notice how tired they look. "Haven't you guys gotten any sleep?"

Yet again everyone shrugs.

What is with these people and shrugging?

"Oh hey, I was sleeping in your room right?" I ask Logan.

He nods and I ask "so where did you sleep?"

"The couch."

Are you serious? He slept on the couch because of me?

"You should of woken me up or put me on the couch or you should have just pushed me off the bed." He chuckles and shakes his head.

"Hey, what day is it?" I ask about of the blue.

Well it's a pretty relevant question. Right?

"It's Monday. Why?" Mum says.

"Don't you have work? And what about Ian's school?"

"I took a week off work and I've already dropped Ian off to school. This is Ian's last week for the year so that will make it easier on us"

I nod.

Luke says "now there's a few things you girls are going to need to know. Your first couple changes will hurt but afterwards it won't anymore. It will be like second nature. And we all have to change at least once every three days. Make sure you eat. And try not to get angry and keep your emotions in check. Your eyes may start to glow or you're gonna start changing. You eyes start glowing when your emotions are running high. Ok?"

Change once every three days, eat a lot and keep emotions in check.

"Got it." I say.

"Okay" Anastasia says.

He smiles and says "good."

Everyone is silent, not knowing what to do or say.

"Oh, one more thing. We are going to have one of my close friends come over. I want to introduce you guys to them before you meet the Alpha." Luke says.

Wait. We are seeing the Alpha?

"Hold on. When are we seeing the Alpha?" I ask.

"There is a ball for our pack. We have one every year. You can meet the Alpha there." Luke says.

Are you serious! I'm going to make a complete fool of myself and I don't even have a dress. I am the absolute worst at meeting new people.

"Relax Arianna. He's very nice. And you might get to meet with his son and you can buy a dress sometime this week." Logan says.

Like that makes anything better and how does Logan always know what I'm thinking?

I'm about to ask him when I notice Megan's massive smile.

What is she smiling about?

"Megan, why are you so smiley?" I ask her.

When she notices everyone's eyes on her, she quickly looks down and hides her smile. I look at Logan with a raised eyebrow.

"She has this massive crush on the Alpha's son. Most females do actually." Logan says with a sour face.

"Are you jealous, Logan?" I tease.

He puts his hand on his chest and pretends to be offended. "Me? Never." He says, imitating me.

I just grin and shake my head.

"So anyone up for a movie?" Anastasia asks. Everyone agrees and we all sit down and watch. Mum picks Ian up and brings him here. We order pizza and watch movies until 8. Me, mum, Ian and Anastasia leave after that and head home. I take a shower and put on my pjs. I play with Ian for a bit and then go to bed. I am still very tired from the transformation so I fall asleep almost instantly.

~*~*~*~*~

Quite a long chapter. Hope you liked it. Don't even know if anyone is actually reading this... 😥 have a good day/night guys!
- a_lama