Chapter 06

Her POV :

Today, Shima and Bon decided to hang out in the amusement park. They invited Izumo, Paku, Shiemi and [name] to hang with them, including Rin.

Since today is saturday, she agreed to come with them. The meeting time is 1:00 in the afternoon and right now she's preparing herself and what is she going to wear.

She is not excited at all, since she had a fought with Rin and a bit awkward with Shiemi. [Name] thought that she doesn't want to come along but because Izumo pushed her to, so she is coming along.

Rin probably went already. She thought as she walked downstairs.

[Name] looked insidr of his room and he's already gone. She sighed then called out for a taxi.

---

"[name]-chan, are you okay? You seemed stressed." Bon said as he looked at her with concerned look on his face.

She nodded her head then cracked a small smile to assure him, "I'm alright. Well, I'm just a bit hungry." [Name] respond.

Bon chuckled, "Let's go grab some snacks for us, I bet all of us here is hungry." He said then they both went to buy some snacks.

As they both waited for what they ordered, [name] glanced at Rin and Shiemi who's in distance, eating a pair of ice cream while Izumo, Koneko, Shima and Paku are wandering around.

[name] looked away then bit her bottom lip.

"That's what you get if you keep denying your feelings for him." Bon suddenly said.

"H-Huh? I don't get you, Bon." [name] denied then took a bite to her snack.

Bon chuckled, "You like that idiot, right?" He asked.

She slowly nodder her head, "Yeah. but recently he's been avoiding me and I don't know why." She respond then sighed.

"Maybe because he's starting to get attached with Shiemi. Who knows?" Bon said then chewed his gum.

"Here they come, change the topic." [name. said then fixed up herself.

Shiemi sit next to [name] and Rin sit next to Bon, "Where are the others?" They asked.

"They just wandered around." Bon respond.

"[name]-chan, are you alright?" Shiemi asked her then she flinched.

"Y-Yeah, uh, excuse me, I need to go to the comfort room." [Name] said then stand up before walking away.

"A-Ano..." Shiemi trailed off when [name] ignored her.

Izumo and the others are back and so as [name]. She was about to walk towards them but a hand grabbed her wrist and they saw it.

"H-Hi." They guy greeted with a blonde hair and pair of blue eyes.

[name] blushed a bit, "Hi, do I know you?" She nicely asked.

He shake his head, "No, I'm Charles Smith. Can I know your name?" He asked then blushed.

"I'm [lastname] [name]! It's nice to meet you, Charles." She said then shake his hand but soon was slapped away.

Their eyes goes wide. It was Rin.

"Hi! I'm Rin and she's my girlfriend." Rin said then pulled [name] closer to him.

"It's not what it looks like, Man. I saw you with that blonde girl and now you're telling me that she's your girlfriend?" Charles snickered.

Rin scowled.

"Stop you two! Rin, what were you doing? He just wanted to be my friend." [name] exaclaimed then clicked her tongue before walking away.

---

[name] is currently walking with Rin and Shiemi. That's funny. She dislike seeing them together but she ended up walking with them.

How cruel this world can be?!

She can hear Shiemi's small laughs when Rin tries to tell a joke. She just hope Charles or whoever it is, call her phone and ask her to hangout.

Suddenly, her phone rings. Rin and Shiemi looked at her as she answered the phone call.

"Hey, Charles! Where did you get my number?" [name] asked through the phone.

That made Rin frowned. Shiemi headed home while [name] is too busy speaking with Charles on the phone. Rin groaned and snatched her phone away from her before shutting it off.

"What the hell! I was talking to him!" She growled.

"I don't care! Why were you talking to him anyways." Rin said then he glared.

"And so? It doesn't matter! He's my friend." [name] respond then continued to walked away.

"A friend already? You just met him, barely met him." Rin commented while walking to her side.

[name] stopped her pace and faced him, "Why do you care, Rin? Why would you care now after you ignored me this past few days?" She snapped.

"Because..." Rin trailed off.

"Because what?" [name] asked but he is not even answering, "Rin! Because wh-!" She was cut off when he grabbed her shoulders then he smashed his lips to hers.

Taken aback; she pushed him off then slapped his cheek, "Don't fool around me!" She exclaimed then run away.

Rin called her out but she ignored him. She don't understand him, first he was acting like a bitch and now he kissed her. She just don't know what to do anymore.