2

Dani's POV

Harry grabs me by the wrist in a tight grip. I whimper trying to pull away.

"Stop fighting you're only making it worst for yourself!" He turns yelling in my face.

I stop fighting and just let him drag me. I don't know where he's taking me but I can't help but be terrified you never know with Harry.

The basement door comes into view. That's when I realize that's where he's taking me. I start fight again pulling my hardest. I guess Harry finally had enough because he slams me against the wall right by the basement door.

"You worthless shit didn't I tell you to quit your fighting huh?" He says glaring at me with nothing but hatred. I sit there quiet squeezing my eyes shut. Suddenly he pulls me off the wall just to slam me back into it. "I asked you a question now fucking answer it."

"Yes." I mumble quietly.

"Then why the fuck didn't you listen?" He barks his face only inches away from mine. I remember a time when I used to love having Harry this close. But now I fear him being this close.

"Because I fucking know what you're gonna do to me in that basement!" I yell knowing I'm gonna regret it.

He just slaps me letting go of me causing me to fall to the floor.

"I fucking hate you." I murmur.

"What was that?" He asks bending down to my height.

"I said I fucking hate you." I seethe glaring into his eyes. I see something flash through his but it was there only there for a second and gone in the next.

"You don't mean that." He chuckles a uncanning smirk on his face. He was right but I wouldn't give him satisfaction.

"Oh but I do. With all the shit you put me through I should've said it sooner." He looks as if he wants to strangle me. "Oh don't look at me like that. What you really thought I would still be in love with you after everything you've done to me? Because if you did then you must have an unrealistic way of thinking." I spit venom dripping off of every word.

"So you don't love me huh?" He pauses. "Well then let me add to your hatred." Before I even register what he said he's already grabbed my leg dragging me to the basement.

I claw at the floor trying to get some grip to stop myself but failing of course. I hear the basement door open and suddenly I'm laying on the steps. Harry shuts the door, I hear a click telling me that the door is locked.

I hop to my feet automatically banging on the door.

"Harry let me out!" I scream banging fist against the door as hard as I could.

"No we're playing a game of hide and seek. You're hiding in the basement for a while, while everyone seeks where you are." I hear him laugh. I go to yell again but as he was laughing you could hear it fading away. Meaning he walked away no point in screaming and yelling.

I walk down the steps sitting on the floor bringing my knees to my chest.

"What did I ever do to deserve this?" I ask no one in particular.

There's no answer not that I expected one anyway.

The sad thing is I still don't hate him. I feel the same love for him. And that scares me.

Well damn Harry that's a bit harsh. But hey guys what did you think? I know a lot of you want to punch him in the face. But I would too.

Love ya

Carter Jay