I

Dani's POV

I lie here on the ground where he left me. I'm too numb to move. I've learned to block out the pain.

You're probably wondering why I stay. Well you'll think my answer is sadistic. I stay because I still love him and I still care about him. No matter how bad he hurts me I can't leave. I won't leave even if he does end up breaking me in the process. At least it would be him leaving me.

I know he doesn't love me. He just claims me as "his". He sees me as his little test dummy who he uses for all his psychotic experiments. Other than that I'm just his little challenge he's yet to destroy.

But things haven't always been this way between us. We use to be a semi normal couple. But one day Harry snapped it was just something small. All he did was push me up against roughly and walked away. But as it went on it got worse. He went from pushing me against walls to slapping, punching, kicking, pushing me down stairs, and one day he even cut me.

The Harry I knew is gone. And sadly it's not like in stories where the girl can say "oh I know deep down he's still there." No my Harry is dead and gone and isn't coming back. But even though I know this I stay.

I attempt to stand but fail falling back to the ground with a quiet thud. I guess I have to settle for crawling. I crawl over to the loo. I crawl to the bath tub. Struggling to get in I slip in ungracefully. Turning on the hot water I plug the tub. I don't even bother taking off my clothes, I've used all the energy I have left getting into the bath.

I reach my hand up towards my face running my finger over my busted lip. I look at my finger seeing the crimson red liquid. You could see the bruises on my stomach through my wet white shirt. Purple and red marks cover my body. You can't even tell what's old and what's new.

I want to cry so bad but I can't. My body won't let me. It's as if I don't have any tears.

"Dani I have a little surprise for you!" I hear a sadistic laugh after the statement. I hear loud foot steps come up the stairs. I sit up in the bath tub pulling the curtain closed bringing my knees to my chest. I know this won't help but I can't help but do it.

Suddenly the bathroom door swings open.

"Darling you know I hate hide and seek. But it looks like you never learn." The shower curtain is ripped open causing me to press myself against the wall of the tub.

"Did you think we were done playing?" He leans closer to my face. I could feel his breath hit my face. I swallow the lump in my throat opening my mouth to speak. Only for Harry to slap me.

"I didn't tell you to speak. I swear you are just a stupid bitch who never learns." I squeeze my eyes shut wishing I could just disappear.

"How about we play a game?" As soon as the words left his lips I knew this would be another sleepless night.

I know crappy way to end a chapter. But I didn't want to make this a long chapter. The next one will be long. And I'm not even gonna lie you're gonna hate Harry in the next chapter.

Love ya

~Carter Jay~