5

@Insanity_Shadows Asks,

For the chocolate addict: Have you ever thought of living a peaceful life? You know like finding happiness and love and stuff :P

---

"Well, the chocolate addict is a particularly good name for me, though I would prefer you'd not call me that as it isn't exactly the nickname I'm looking for."
"And to answer your actual question I will ask you a question. What is 'peaceful' to you? Is it filled with happiness and joy or is it a mundane life that most people simply prefer rather than other that prefer harder more 'enjoyable' lives?"

"I prefer simply to remain how I am, though if others did not see me as a 'demon' and more perhaps as a 'guide' I wish to be I would be more willing to open up to others."

"Happiness and Love to me are simple, more of a.. life long task that takes someone else to be there. But to answer your question simply, I do not have that 'person' to love or to be happy with. Even if I did, it would not last long as I cannot love the way others do and it would most likely end up a one sided relationship."

"As I said before hand, I cannot love and that includes others, it is not a thing I've ever learned to do in my life even before I became like this. But Frisk is trying to teach me otherwise."

---

@Insanity_Shadows Asks,

For all of the characters: What's your opinion on memes? :D

*Writer had no idea what memes were before this question.*

---

Chara: They are alright though I personally do not really

Charlie: I've never seen them, sorry. I don't really have an opinion on them.

Frisk: I like them! My favourite ones are Pepe memes.

Toriel: Asgore is busy right now but he wouldn't really know what they are. I, on the other hand am completely enthralled with them.

Frisk: ..Mom people don't say 'enthralled' anymore..

Toriel: Oh yes they do my child! I'm so updated with all the dankest memes even more so than Frisk it seems!

* Frisk is trying their best not to laugh.

Sans: paps is cooking dinner right now, but uh.. yeah i like 'em i guess.