kiss it all better

Start from the beginning

he quickly shoved the gun down his pants, picking louis up and rushing to the ambulance. "please save him...the attacker got away, he was wearing a mask...i....i need him to be okay" he cried to the man with the stretcher. "we'll do our best son" the man sighed, already knowing louis wasnt going to make it. "will you following us to the hospital?" he asked loading louis in the truck and climbing in himself. "of course" he pratically whispered, rushing to his car.

-

a couple hours later louis was pronounced dead. harry didnt shed tears, he simply didnt have any left. he sat emotionlessly depressed when the doctors told him the news. he just...looked up at them, nodded, and left.

he found himself at the police station with unknowing tears running down his face. "i need to see the bastard who killed my boyfriend" he demanded to the cop who was working his case. "or course sir. we caught him, tracked down his footsteps with a k9-" "i dont care how, i need to see him" harry cut him off with a strong voice. the cop nodded leading the way.

harry was put alone in an interrogation room with the man who destroyed his life. "im so sor-" harry cut him off by swiftly pulling out the gun and pulling the trigger. immediately after 5 cops ran in the room, taking the gun away and restraining him. he walked to his cell with the cops, empty and dead on the inside.

*end of flashback*

harry opened his eyes slowly, seeing louis standing next to his bed. "baby" he whimpered, tears automatically flooding his eyes. "hi hazzie" louis smiled, just like he did for harry when he was alive. "stay with me please...at least until i fall asleep.." harry asked brokenly, tears spilling down his cheeks. with a soft smile, louis laid down on harrys chest. harry could swear louis was really there if he didnt know better. the familiar weight on his chest, the thum of his heard, the fuzzy hair tickling his chin. it was all too real. "i have 25 years...bastard got away easy...doesnt have to live with the guilt. i got the worst punishment. living without you" harry cried in louis' hair. "im here arent i?" louis smiled playfully. harry chuckled a bit. "im so sorry lou. i shouldve protected you better" harry looked down at his hands. "its not your fault love i promise, now go to sleep haz. i love you" louis kissed his chest. "stay with me" harry looked in his eyes, seeing sadness and happiness at once. "of course i will. forever" louis assured, laying his head on harrys chest, closing his eyes. harry let out one last tear, forcing the rest to stay in. he closed his eyes, falling into a dreamless slumber.

WTF DID I DO?! IM SO SAD NOW!! GUYS DONT READ THIS!!! IM SO SORRY!!!