kiss it all better

harry was sat in his cell of 3 months. he was sitting on his bed with his head in his hands, eyes closed. whenever his eyes were closed he had the same flashback to the night that ruined his entire life.

*flashback*

harry and his boyfriend of 4 years were just exiting the movie theater when harry was shoved away and louis was thrown on the ground. harry groaned, gasping when he saw a gun pointing straight at louis. he went to step forward bit was interrupted, "i swear to god, you move and hes dead" the masked figured said a little shakily.

louis looked at his boyfriend, bit his lip, looking between harry and the attacker. harry was slowly, and quietly, walking toward the two when he accidentally kicked a rock. 'bam' the gun went off straight at louis' chest.

the attacker backed up a bit in shock before shakily dropping the gun, standing frozen.

harry was busy rushing to louis' side, only being able to picture the smoke streaming out of the gun. "hazzie...kiss it all better...im not ready to go..." louis looked up at harry with tears in his eyes. he couldnt feel the pain yet, the shock of everything not yet setting in. harry began crying, "im so sorry baby...everything will be alright...i promise." louis smiled sadly, reaching up and wiping the older mans tears. "its not your fault love, you didnt know..."

harry looked around for something, anything until he spotted the gun. his rage grew inside as he picked up the still warm pistol and back at louis who was now struggling to keep his eyes open. "nonono lou baby, stay awake, please" he cried taking his hand. his fingers were so cold they felt foreign in his hand. sirens could be heard loudly from down the street. an apartment resident must have called he thought.