Son Dongwoon

Son Dong Woon Facts;

♥ bernard werber is dongwoon's favorite author.

♥ "I think Dongwoon draws pretty stars" (Kikwang said this)

♥ At the time of debut, Dongwoon's fashion sense was beyond the attention of other members .

♥ Took the title 'tall god' as he is 181 centimeters tall.

♥ Dongwoon is nice to the camera crew and to the other staffs.

♥ States if he doesn't get into WGM he would want to experience fake marriage life with an older woman.

♥ Once Yoseob fell asleep on Dongwoon's shoulder. However, he was not woken up and Dongwoon ended up sitting there until his hyung woke up.

♥ Dongwoon likes to read fan letters.

♥ In MTV B2ST Documentary ep 1, Dongwoon's entrance into Beast already been decided but he need to reenacted for that episode.

♥ Everyday without fail, Dongwoon would organize fan-letters and gave out to the individual members for them to read theirs.

♥ Dongwoon's father, Son Illak, is a professor of international manners for hotel administration at Cheongju University.

❤️ Some rumors said that Dongwoon and Dujun are Online players (Dota 2 or League of legends)

❤️ Junhyung once sait that Dongwoon is the nicest of them all.

❤️ Have a Japanese solo album called 'Kimishika'

❤️ Likes to be hugged by his cat but his cat didn't like him.

❤️ Studied in Philippines once he was grade school.

❤️ Inactive in social medias.