Uhh....Hi

Dedicated to one of my faves SydneyBoren , I love our talks so much. I had to make sure I got this in tonight. I hope you enjoy this. I don't write happily about the love of my life for just anyone, y'know?  (;  I got carried away with the writing, sorry-not-sorry.

Genre: Cute

Setting: The boys dorm/or\ dance practice room thing.

Plot: It was a very cloudy morning, as I rode with Yugyeom (Boyfriend of 5 months) in a taxi to his dorm/dance room thing. Within the 5 months of dating, I never met the boys as I was too scared to. After saying goodbye to Yugyeom, I wanted to walk to the shops near him, when it started to pour. Making Yugyeom drag me inside, therefore my first time meeting the boys. *Ending with cuddling* ;)

Word Count: 1,742

Requested By: SydneyBoren

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our fingers were intertwined, seamlessly. They had been that way since we first took our seats in the taxi. My eyes were closed, but I could tell that my boyfriend, Yugyeom, wouldn't remove his eyes from me. I found it odd when he did that. But not the 'You're a creepy stalker that needs to quit' odd, but the 'I know you're my boyfriend and all, but don't you have somewhere else to look' odd. A smile landed on my lips as he drew patterns on the top of my hand. One of the little things he does, which makes me fall for him more and more each day.

"What?" he asked, his voice laced with amusement.

"What?" I repeated, slowly opening my eyes.

I was right, his eyes were on me and me only, which didn't stop the blood from rushing to my cheeks. He chuckled angelically, sliding his thumbs across my rosy cheeks.

"You were smiling and I wanted to know why."

I playfully rolled my eyes as the taxi pulled up to the dorms. We had spent the morning together doing just about any coupley thing we weren't able to, due to his busy schedule. Despite only being together for five months, I can honestly say that my feelings for him are far more than I expected them to be.

"If by now you don't know my reason for smiling randomly, then you don't know me at all." I replied, playfully shaking my head.

He laughed. "I know, I just wanted to hear you say it." He replied, placing a lingering kiss on my cheeks.

I bit my lip to keep the smile from returning, but failed miserably. We both exited the taxi and much to my dismay, he payed for the both of us. Yugyeom always did chivalrous things and although at times It irritates me because I can do things by myself, but more often than not, I appreciate and love how much he cares for me.

"Jagi?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Hmm, what?" I shook my head, coming back to reality.

"I was asking you if you wanted to go inside," He pointed towards the dorms. "Or just keep staring at me?"

If I thought my cheeks were red earlier, that was nothing compared to the embarrassment I'm feeling at this very moment. Yugy wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling my body into his warm embrace, his laugh filling the air once more.

"You're so cute, Jagi. I hope you know that." He teased before placing a gentle peck on my nose.

I scrunched my nose, which only caused him to laugh even more and pinch my cheeks like I was some type of adorable character, which to him, I am. My eyes soon landed on the sky, powdered with clouds. Another smile made its way to my lips as I felt a sense of tranquility overcome me.