one

Hi guys this is my first fanfic and I would appreciate any feedback. I'm obsessed with Boy Squad and was inspired my many other fanfics, hope you like it and vote and comment X

/////////

It was a normal school day and we were in the cafeteria, chicken Thursday, my favourite day.

Our usual table was surrounded with its usual people: Me,Gabe,Tati,Kenny,Sean and Kaycee, Will and Josh munis Boogie.

We were engaged in conversation about school and Tati falling over Boogie's bag in home room crashing into the teachers equipment.

But something caught my eye, well someone to be precise approaching us like its a catwalk.

I rolled my eyes.

There's many things I don't like; fake people,rude people who don't share homework answers,haters and bigots.

But hoes who flirt with my boyfriend is number one.

Speaking of which here comes one of the two hoes that I don't fuck with, Sierra munis Soni, one just hates me and the other tried to suck off my boyfriend, take a guess which is which...

Honestly I couldn't care what they had to say so I logged into Instagram and checked my comments, whilst ears-dropping.

Sierra: Gabe did you get the answers for the biology homework?
Gabe: Nah I only have Chemistry with yo-
Sierra: Yeah yeah Gabe I know we have chemistry, gosh stop flirting with me
Gabe: Sierra stop, you're going too far
Sierra: Unlike you and Bailey
Everyone: OOOooohhh
Gabe: It's none of your business if we haven't had sex yet!!

Will loudly chokes on thin air,Josh gasps loudly and an uncomfortable feel settles upon us.I obviously roll my eyes and get up loudly crashing into the table,
quite embarrassed.

"I'm gonna go and freshen up, babe you coming?" I asked not looking up, avoiding everyone's eyes
Gabe:Yeah let's go
"No I was asking Tati" I added with sass and Gabe's mood suddenly switched.
Gabe:Oh i guess I'll see you after school
"Ermm, yeah I'll see you soon, bye guys" I answered quickly, forcefully dragging Tati away.
"Bye Bailey, bye Tati" I hear them faintly. Tati turns to me and gives me an apologetic look.
"Don't!" I said frustratedly and sighed

Ughhhhhhhh great now everyone knows about my sex life.

Could my life get any worse?