First and Final

Schooldays had been a burden to me. Everyday I wake up hoping that school is cancelled or more relieving, OVER.

I forced myself to go to school because of my parents. We are not so poor. But Mom and Dad worked so hard to find money. So the least I could do is wake up and learn instead of being a bug.

I walk pass the school gate. Everyone is talking to their friends or walk with them.

While me?

I'm a loner dont mind me.

A bonus for me is, I am genetically genius. I dont have to study much but I can excel in exam.

I walk to my place, put my backpack down, wear my earphone and ready to sleep.

Yeah. This is one of the cause why most teachers hate me and all student envy me.

I dont give a damn of what the teacher teach and still get an A+ and I have no prohibition about sleeping in the class which lead to everyone's annoyance. Including this boy.

"Can you please somehow alive in school? I get bored looking at you sleeping," Kai nudge me from sleep.

"Fuck off Jongin. I am sleepy,"

"What the hell did you do at night? Making babies!? You always sleepy." He snickers at me.

"I am not you Kim Jongin. I dont fuck anyone. Especially sluts."

"Sure because slut dont fuck themselves," he laughs and high fived with Sehun.

"Get you filthy hand off me and let me sleep"

"Nope student better get up because we have introduction to do," the Principal walk in the class with a (boy?)

I stopped myself from slamming my face on the table and focus to the male infront of the class.

"New student again!? What do you think of our class? A zoo?" Kai shouted.

Practically our class had receive too much transfer students making it crowded day by day.

"Kim Jongin button up your shirt or get some abs. Bones arent interesting to see," the Principal nailed it!

Me and Sehun laugh at Kai's face. He was shocked and embarrased plus boiling.

"Whoaa relax. Get some abs dude. And show that to him. Dont beat him for no reason," I said, challenging him.

The worst thing about Kai, he hate being humiliated (no one like it right) and he takes challenges very seriously.

"Deal."

"Thats my boy."

"Are you three done?" Mr Principal asked

"Yeah. Go on Sir" I said, allowing him to introduce the male beside him.

"This is your new homeroom teacher. Mr Byun. He is a substitute teacher. Mr Byun will be teaching you until your previous teacher come back. "

"He is a teacher?" Sehun ask, a little bit loud, making the other students laugh.

"He doesnt seems like one." Kai continue.

"Maybe.. I can be like one during my class later. Okay?" The male speak, making the whole class shut immediately.

His voice is so....manly. Very distinct from his baby face.

"Hi. I am Byun Baekhyun. I teach Mathematics and your new homeroom teacher," he introduce himself, "Nice to meet you," he ended his intro with a wink making the girls squeal loudly.