First and Final

*read this part while listening to the song Lyn-With You (OST Descendant of the Sun-Part 7)*

********

I look outside the window, staring at the busy road. The snow has fallen again, covering Seoul into completely white city.

My ordered coffee arrive and I thank the waiter for her service. I take a sip of the hot coffee while staring back on the road.

Among the pedestrians walking on the street, a face caught my attention. His messy hair, his soft eyes, his lips. My eyes travel to his jawline. What did i do to deserve someone this perfect?

He then enter the coffee shop, making his order at the counter.

I turn my head back to the window, again finding myself staring at the snowy city.

"Hey kitten," an arm snake around my waist, pulling me towards a firm and built chest.

"You are late Baekhyun," I turn at him, clucking my tongue.

"Traffic," he grins. I pinch him making him yelp.

"You are abusive. How on earth I manage to be with you all along?"

"Because you love me," I giggle.

"A lot, sweetheart," he planted a kiss on my cheek.

Yes. We are officially together for almost 2 years.

How funny it was, remembering the day he come back.

That day is the first snow. The white ice fall onto the ground, turning the whole brown colour into white.

We already finished our high school last two weeks. I was at the coffee shop, waiting for Kai and Sehun to arrive. I need to catch up with them. I had been ignoring them for a long time.

It has been six months since he left. No messages, no calls. Nothing.

I was left hanging in the middle of my senior year by a damn teacher. He just leave a note on my locker. I dont even know whether its him or the three idiots wrote that. I wanted to deny it but i know, that was his writing.

After he left, I turned into a very silent person, much to Sehun and Kai's dislike. I did spent time with them and Chanyeol. But it rarely happens.

The first two weeks, I had been bugging Chanyeol, asking him where did Baekhyun go but he refuse to tell me. He just told me that Baekhyun will come back.

The next week, I lose my hope and decided to move on.

Strange but true. I was once a very tough girl. No one can make me cry. But this man, come into my life, turning me upside down and left. And there was me, crying over him.

I looked at my phone, checking the time. Tch. They were late! There wasnt many customers today, so the cafe was quiet.

I focused back on the book I was reading since just now.

The door bell rang, signalling customers coming in. I didnt bother to see who enter the cafe because I wont be knowing them either. I stopped having interest on strangers the moment he left me.

Until a figure sat on the chair across me, forcing me to lift my head up.

"Sorry sir. That place is reserve." I said to the stranger.

He was shock and quickly apologise for not asking me first.

I continued reading again. This time, another male sat across me.