The Living Room

Eventually he asked me to go to this show with him at this place called The Living Room to see The Plumcocks on the 16th of January. The Living Room is a place where local bands can get gigs and play there.

We went with a group of friends, which were: Sean, Capasso, and Dan. After school we met up and walked to Walmart.

We were in the Kmart parking lot and nick tells me to get in the cart cause he's going to push me in it so I get it. He starts to run and jumps onto the bar so the cart rolls us both. He then asks "Do you trust me?" I said yes. So he starts running really fast through and hops onto the back of the cart while going through an intersection. We didn't get hurt but it was extremely fun.

Nick kept asking me if I was hungry or thirsty. We were all just walking with each other and I tapped him randomly yelling "You're it!" and running a little further ahead. We ended up actually playing hide-and-seek-tag. Nick was "it" of course. Nick went looking for me and he went to go look in a section but didn't think I'd be cleaver enough to hide there, even though I was. They ended up having to call me cause no one could find me.

I walked back to everyone and told them where I hid. Once it was time to go to The Living Room we all got a Monster Energy drink and walked over to Main Street, which isn't far.

The concert was SO much fun. Nick and I had been doing innocent flirting. Everyone could tell I had a crush on Nick, except for Nick himself. I knew he had a crush on me for a while now.

We were all talking and having a good time while waiting for the bands to play. I would rest my elbow on his shoulder even though he's taller than me. I'd also stand really close to him or reassure him of something but touching or grabbing his arm lightly. He kept asking his friends if they thought I liked him and they'd say stuff like "yes, obviously" but he still wasn't sure that I did.

My mom had to pick me up early and I didn't get to see the last band to play. He walked me to where my mom was parked, waved hi to her, and went back to the concert. When I was going back home I knew he liked me and that I was going to be head over heels for him.