Chapter 10

I'm setting on the edge of my bed packing when there's knocking at the cabin door. I sigh and get up.

I walk slowly and there's a couple of more knocks.

"I'm coming." I yell loud enough for the not so patient person to hear. I slam the door open and as soon as it open. My lips are connected to someone else's. Not just anyone. Brandon's.

My heart beat speeds up and I close my eyes melting into the kiss. I can feel the Sparks and he's just everything I want.

When he pulls away, I feel myself frown.

"I need to talk to you." He whispers quietly hoping the others won't hear as they are staring in shock. I'm still in shock myself so I just nod and close the door behind us.

"Um what's up?" I ask causally getting my voice back. My heart still beating like crazy and my lips still buzzing with warmth. I need his lips on mine again.

"Madison, I really like you and after these past three months, I've grown to liking you so much my heart hurts to think of you with another guy!" He says grabbing my hand. I smile a little. He likes me that much? Wow.

"Awe really?" I ask blushing a bit he nods shushing me. I keep quiet so he can finish.

"Well anyways, you make me happy and I want you to be girlfriend! So what do you say? Madison Spencer will you go out with me?" He asks with a boyish grin. I giggle a bit feeling all happy and giddy inside.

"Yes Brandon." I say jumping onto his lap and kissing him again. He smiles into the kiss and I give him a smile back. Who knew the last day of camp would be so great?

~*~*~*~
I finished packing with the help of Brandon and Kaity. My parents aren't yet here but that's okay. I'd rather be spending time with Brandon anyways. Feeling the warmth of his hand in mine just makes me crazy.

I like this boy so much and it only took a summer camp to figure that out.

"Hey Madison, isn't that your brother?" Grayson yells from the dirt road. I look up and sure enough. It's my brothers car and he's kind of speeding here. I excitedly get up and run to meet him. I've missed him so much.

"You forgot your bags." Brandon yells from behind me chuckling.

"You can carry them." I yell back running into my brothers arms. He hugs me tightly and I can feel myself becoming even more happy.

"I missed you so much lil sis." He mumbles.

"I missed you more big bro." I reply kissing his cheek. Right after Brandon shows up with my things and sets them down. He stretches and waits for me to introduce him to my brother.

"Oh yeah, this is Brandon." I say smiling.

"Hi I'm Noah, nice to meet you Brandon." He says all formal while holding out his hand. Brandon shakes it and I walk over to Brandon wrapping my arms around.

"You be careful Okay? Text me when you make it home so I can arrange our first date." He whispers in my ear before kissing my forehead. I nod and my brother and I leave. I wave bye to all my new friends and happily get into the car while Noah packs my luggage.

After he tosses everything into the back of the car he gets in and looks at me. I know what's coming.

"He your boyfriend?" He asks starting the car up. I nod and gulp. He's gonna give me the big brother talk. Fun right? Yeah no.

"Do you really like him?" He asks catching me by surprise.

"Yeah, a lot." I smile. Noah smiles too.

"As long as he makes you happy." He says patting my head and pulling out of the dirt road. I smile and look out the window. I watch as the place I had the best summer of my life at disappears into nothing but trees. My heart hurts a bit cause it'll only be a memory now.

"Well I can say I had the best summer how about you?" He smirks at me while turning on Cody Johnson, Me and My Kind.

"The best." I smile back before laying my head on the window seal and closing my eyes.

Im just sad to see it all end.

~*~*~*~

I just got home  and am now patiently waiting for my best friend to arrive to the airport . I'm looking around everywhere and happily texting my boyfriend and friends.

*to gc*

Hey I miss you guys:(

Before I can even shut it off my phone blows up with "I miss you more."

"Madison!" A voice yells excitedly from behind me. I turn around and my best friend is running towards me. She jumps into my arms and I hold her.

"I missed you best frienn." She mumbles laughing as I set her down. I laugh too.

"I missed you too! Now where's this boyfriend of yours?" I ask her wanting to meet her boyfriend. My brother clears his throat from behind me and then walks over to her.

"Um well you see I'm dating your brother." She smiles cheeky at me. What? When? How?

"How come you never told me?" I ask disappointed.

"Hey you barley told me about Brandon! So don't go pouting." She says hands up in surrender. I just laugh and playfully roll my eyes.

"I'm happy for you guys!" I say jumping in between them and hugging the both of them.

"You're such a weirdo." My brother jokes and I punch his arm before standing back up.

"Let's go and party now that you two are home." My brother suggests. I agree and stand up. Jumping onto his back while my best friend holds his hand is awkward but fun.

"I love you guys." I say giggling and looking ahead.

Who knew I'd be so happy?

I guess camp isn't so bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aye last chapter. Sorry it sucks. But I hope you enjoyed my story. Thanks for reading. It means a lot :)