16- You've Done It Now Asshole

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. Turning over onto my back and sitting up, I started to look around the room, trying to find the source. On the desk, beside the computer, was a tray full of food. I mean a shit ton of food. There was bacon and toast and a really delicious looking omelet and even half a bagel with cream cheese. On the edge of the tray there was a single red rose in a small vase and a note. Climbing out of bed, I walked over and picked it up. It smelled of Tyler, which made me instantly suspicious. I had played too many tricks and pranks on people to not expect retaliation and know when it was coming.

             Good Morning Mate,

            Last nights latest plan made me realize how much pain I put you through and how much you mean to me. I understand that you’re trying to deter me with all of these pranks but I want to let you know that you are mine and you will always be mine, just as I am yours. I will continue to do endure what ever you put me through. I’ll do anything to get you back. Remember that, my love, when you’re planning your next attack.

            Tyler.

            I smirked. It was cute, but it was totally not going to get him out of trouble completely. He was right though; I’d been doing the most with my pranks on him.  Washing his clothes and then dying his white shirts pink, saran wrap over the toilet seat, upturned handle on the sick so that the water went everywhere. I even went as far as to rearrange his whole room while he was gone so that he was completely disoriented when he came back. Nothing I did harmed him past the kiss with Andrew, but I was sure it was annoying him a lot more than he let on. But what can I say, when I got angry I didn’t let go easily. Eventually I was going to have to let up on him but I wasn’t quite sure I was ready to do that yet. However, I was going to eat this great breakfast that he’d made me. Taking the tray off the desk, I sat on the floor in front of the bed, turned on the TV and ate my breakfast in peace. That is until there was a knock on the door.

            I sighed, “Who is it?” I yelled.

            “It’s Jamie.” Jamie? Who the hell was that?

            “Come in.” I pushed the food away and looked up at the door, expecting a messenger or guard. Instead I got a little boy. The same little boy, in fact, that tackled me off my skateboard the very first day I arrived here.

“Hi Jamie. What can I help you with today?” I asked patting the floor next to me, for him to sit down.

            “I’m bored!” he yelled, “So I smelled you out and I found you.” He ended with a bright smile.

            I giggled, “Good job! You’re going to need that when you grow up to be the strongest wolf in America.” I tickled him and he giggled loudly. “How about we watch a movie while I finish breakfast and then we can go find someone to play with. Sound good to you?” He nodded his head enthusiastically and grabbed the remote. I flipped through the guide looking for a kid friendly movie until I found ‘Horton Hears A Who’ which is honestly one of my favorite animated movies. When I finished breakfast, we climbed into my bed and watched it, Jamie raving about every single character.

            “I love that movie, I wish I had a pet elephant.” Jamie was literally one of the cutest kids ever.