The "Accident"

Louis Baker stood behind Violet, the poor woman. He felt terribly sorry for her, but she did what had to be done. Though she hated the father, she loved her children with all her heart. The youngest, Holly, was too young to walk or even talk, but she soon would be.

   Violet was crying loudly. Holly was looking up at her mom in concern. But she could never know. If she knew, she'd rebell, or call the police. Holly might interupt the flow of things, just as her great grandfather, Tristain, had.

   Violet's eyes met Louis' in a fury. "You can't do this! Not to my only daughter!" She yelled, turning for the door. Louis grabbed her wrist angrily.

   "I sure as hell can. Your parents signed you up for this, weather you like it or not. You're stuck with this. Either she dies, or you all do. Make your choice." He growled.

   He knew that she would choose the first choice. She was so young. Women like her are all cocky and value their life above anyone else's. Typical woman. Wait until they get a wake up call.

   "I choose the first one..." She said softly.

   "Good girl." He replied, patting her head. She looked at Holly and cried more. Louis just left. He couldn't stand to see this pathetic woman any longer.