K-On! -Worlds Collide (Mio's Story) Part 9 - Meet the boys

(Whale reader. enjoying yourself?)

Chapter 17:

Mio:

The black haired girl jumped at the sound of her door. It looked as if Mikko had been expecting a knock on the door. Yui ran and opened it. There were 4 boys there. "MIKKO WE FOUND YOU!" One boy yelled. He ran and hugged Mikko and he tried to push him away but couldn't. "You let go!" He yelled and Yui's eyes widened at the sound of the boys name. "ITS ME!" She jumped up and down, pointing and waving. Mio still looked a bit scared and Mikko approached her. "Ok smalls?" He asked. "Don't call yourself names.." She laughed and stood up, looking at all the girls examining their male counterparts.

Chapter 18:

Mikko:

"You girls done?" The boy laughed as he watched his friends being thouroghly examined. There was another, more violent tremor. I was knocked off my feet and hit my head "Ow!" I held my head and Riku, being my best friend, ran to my side. "You ok bro?!" He said frantically. "I-im fine..." I said and he helped me stand. "Hey umm can we see your rehearsal room?" Tsumuji asked. "Sure!" Yui said and bounced around happily. "Only if we get a free concert!" Ritsu yelled and lay the tip of her drumstick on Riku's nose. "Deal!" I yelled as I grabbed my bass and they led us to the school.