K-On! - Worlds Collide (Mio's Story) Part 3 - I have to be dreaming

(Well. I hope you readers are enjoying so far... remember the first two parts were both published one after another. and at 1:00 am. I'm tired. But hey. I just got back from my school day.. I guess its writing time... Enjoy!)

Chapter 7:

Mio:

Mio woke up and looked around. "Huh? Where am I?" She tried to move but her movement was extremely restricted. "Hey! someone help!" She struggles a bit than she hears something, sounding like a zipper. A giant human sized bass peeked in and pulled her out. "What's happening?" She yells. The bass made a low sound than twisted her ear. She screams in pain and looked around seeing various instruments using the girls as instruments. She shrieked a bit and than snapped awake.

Chapter 8:

Mikko:

"Hey! wake up!" He shook the girl a bit. "Oh no! Please wake up!" The girl came to and looked around. "Huh? It was just a dream..." She said, looking relieved. "Thank god you got up..." He held out his hand and Mio took it. He helped the girl up and she brushed off her uniform. Her watch beeped. "Oh no! I'm late!" She thanked the man and ran in to class. "I got nothing better to do.." He lay down on a bench and ended up falling asleep.