Chapter 2: waiting for a servant.. I mean master.

I don't quite remember what happened next, but I recall lightening striking my body, and dying. I am now patiently waiting for a Serv- master to name me and to use me as its regalia. Dammit! I'm probably going to wait here forever. Without food.. Or wifi.. Egh. I can't quite explain what I was, I was just a spirit but looked like a hairball a cat threw up. Before I died, the heavens told me not to show or tell anyone anything about what happened. Or they'll punish my ass again. I didn't quite listen to the rest of their yip yap, 'cause I was trying to catch nearby pokemons. Anyways wh-

My eyes snapped open and air filled my lungs. I could suddenly feel my limbs and I was no longer a cat puked. I was human like again. It was like being born but without the "Wa Wa, cut my umbilical chord" part.

"-you, with nowhere to go and nowhere to return, I grant you a place to stay, my name is Lady Bishamon, bearing a posthumous name, you shall remain here." A tall lady with leg-length blond hair and bright purple eyes was speaking, that's all I heard. She probably said more but I stopped listening, why do I have the attention span of a goose, anyways looks lik-

All of a sudden, I was lying down on the floor facing the dark blue sky,

"Hi, (Y/N), I am your master and you are now my newest regalia." The lady- who I was guessing was 'Bishamon' said nicely.

Great, so I was the noob. I stretched my neck to get another look at her.

"Um-hi?" I croaked out with a new regalia voice. I took time to take in my surroundings. Tall trees surrounded an open clearing of grass. The wind was cold and smelled of rain. How long has I been out? I slowly stood but I sort of dizzy.

"I'm sorry to ask this, but are you sick?" A new voice asked.

Who the fur-ball has the nerve to call my flawless appeara-

I turned around to face a guy I didn't notice when I first appeared here. He had messy brown hair in a cute style and bright green eyes flashing with concern under a pair of glasses. He stood slightly behind Bishamon and wore a simple suit. He looked relaxed yet tense at the same time.

"Um- I'm freaking perfect, why do you ask." I tried to keep the conversation as PG as possible.

"It's just that your wondering spirit was glowing red instead of yellow. And you do look kind of surprised." He shrugged but smiled.

Me? Surprised? I know exactly what I'm getting into. 9% of the time..

I tried to float about- because that's what people do when they have just died- but my powers didn't work. I tried heating up or catching fire but I just looked like I was giving birth. They were gone, my powers were gone.

"Never mind that now, Kazuma. (Y/N) is now part of our family. Her weapon will also be a use to me. A sharp boomerang like that.." Bishamon beamed at me.

I was a boomerang? I forgot all the trouble for being powerless. I'm a freaking boomerang! I was hoping for a nuclear bomb but I guess I'm all good. I mean I might be a batman boomerang for all I know.

While I was daydreaming about batman, Bishamon teleported us into her shrine. A large mansion with a park as a backyard that looked like it could be a home to a country. And it might as well have because of all the regalias that greeted me once we were inside. Bishamon's family was about 300 regalias.

I smiled at them for being this nice to someone like me. I hope they have wifi though.

"Welcome home, (Y/N)!"
"You're part of our big family!"
"(Y/N)!(Y/N)!(Y/N)!"

I felt like a celebrity walking on the red carpet. This is gonna be nice.

"Want me to show you around?" Kazuma asked, I nodded.

Woah, the mansion was huge! This goddess probably has a lot of believers or something. He showed me every inch of the place. I wonder if th-

"You have a lot to learn, as a regalia." He said calmly as we walked.

"Yeah, I know. Like the borderline, if there's a phantom near you or running towards you, you make a borderline by using your fingers and shout ' borderline!' It'll block the phantom from coming, and stuff." I said casually.

"How did you know? Nobody thought you yet." He asked suspiciously, straightening his glasses.

Dumbass. I was a Goddess and I helped them make the borderline.

"Uh.. On the way here.. I-I saw one of the regalias making a borderline outside." I stuttered.

"Okay then." He sighed, it was awkward, considering the fact that we went through the same hallway 5 times.

"Hey, where's the bathroom? I want to wash my face." I asked.

"Go down the hall, to the right." He said, gesturing.

When I went to the bathroom, I felt weirdly uncomfortable. Felt like the world was 10 times bigger.
When I looked at my own reflection, I realised I was way shorter, and looked like a 13-14 year old, and-

"Gahh! Where are my boobs?!" I shrieked.

"Those ugly soggy socks are going to regret everything!" I yelled, and slammed the door as I left.

I tried to sneak outside, Kazuma was sitting in a chair reading a book. I tip-toed slowly around the corner of the hallway and slipped away from his view. That's when I started to run faster and faster.

"This place is a maze, I just hope the grievers aren't hungry!" I thought to myself as I hugged and puffed. Regalia bodies are sure different from my usual one.

"The heavens! The people who cover their ugly faces! Listen to me! You owe m-" I yelled to the sky as soon as I was outside while I clenched my fist. But I was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"They won't answer you." I turned around, and saw Kazuma standing behind me.

---

Editor: Lindoomi

Thanks for making it until the end! ;) for those who already read this part, I'll be publishing more soon so just wait for awhile.