The Fun Begins Ep.2

Previously on bad girls club...
The girls enter the house with a couple of flaws already.
Deon: So what's your name hoe?
Rosalina: (Makes face)
And the pettyness starts very early.
Jayla: I have some rules for yall.
And some of the girls feel some type of way and also Rosalina and Ariella started to think that Claire wasen't bad. So soon they all go to the club and turnt up and when they got back they go to bed soon after. And so on...

Morning. 9:16
Rosalina and Jayla are outside talking.

Backyard.
They are both sitting on the lounge chairs drinking wine in fancy wine glasses.
Jayla: So what you think about everybody?
Rosalina: I mean no one gave me attitude or any bad vibes so I'm straight. Well let me stop liein. Deon called me a hoe and did it on purpose and tried to act like it was on accident. She was like, what's your name hoe.
Jayla: For real? Yesterday? Oh my god.
Rosalina: Yes and I'm not a hoe. Boys cling to ME. I don't cling to them.
Jayla: Wow.. shady.
Rosalina: (Sips wine)

Confessional
-------------------------------------------------------
Jayla: I've already kinda realized that Deon is some what rude and disrespectful. She hasn't disrespected me yet so I highly advise her not to cause I have another side of me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rosalina: How about you..
Jayla: Nope I didn't find any issues.. except I wanted to be in the single room considering that I'm the Queen.
Rosalina: (Laughs) Right and Deon ugh was the one to get it.

Inside
Deon: (Walks up to the backyard glass door and starts eavesdropping)

Outside
Jayla: But we both slay like, we gon slay these bitches and show them what bad really is.
Rosalina: Exactly and we are going to make everyone else relevant .
Jayla: Us two are going to be the most relevant, watch.

Confessional
----------------------------------------------------
Deon: Yall talkin shit? Yall sneak dissin? Ima turn yall upside-down. Keep playin with me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claire, Ariella and Shanda came downstairs and seen Deon. Deon looked back at them.
Deon: (Whispers) Yall come here.
They all came.
Ariella: (Whispers) What's going on?
Deon: (Whispers) Just listen.

Outside
Rosalina: Queens!
Jayla: (Giggles)
Rosalina: Let's toats to the prettiest bitches in this house.
Jayla: (Smiles)
Clink!
Rosalina: (Sips wine)
Jayla: (Sips wine) (Puts arm up holding wine) To the bad girls club.

Inside
Deon: (Whispers) They ain't prettier than me.
Ariella: (Whispers) Shit, me either.

Outside
Jayla: (Sits up) I heard it was a good ass nail salon down town and my nails kinda need to be fixed. You want to go?
Rosalina: I mean, Yeah sure.. my nails don't need to be fixed or anything but I can go get a new color I guess.
Jayla: No don't waste your money cause I can go by myself.
Rosalina: No I'll go. (Sits up) We can invite the others too. (Stands up)

Inside
The four scattered really fast giggling. Claire and Shanda ran in the bathroom and Deon and Ariella ran into the living room and sat down in the couches.

Outside
Jayla: (Stands up) We inviting everybody? Or nah.
Rosalina: It's up to you.
Jayla: I'm inviting anyone I happen to see.
Rosalina: (Laughs)
They both walk back in giggling.
Jayla: GOING TO GET NEW NAILS!!
Rosalina: Woo!!
Jayla: Clap that booty!!
Rosalina: (Twerks)

Confessional
----------------------------------------------------
Rosalina: We are the life of the party. The other girls need to notice.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jayla: (Smacking Rosalina's butt)
Ariella: (Makes face) (Smerks)
Rosalina: Yeah!