Zapped away

Dean was almost asleep, lucid dreaming about killing demons and kissing Castiel. Wait what? Yes, the totally strait Dean Winchester had 'accidentally' thought of a kiss between him and his favorite angle.

"Dean?" This voice wasn't in his head. Said hunter jumped in surprise, subconsciously grabbing an angel blade before opening his eyes and turning to the sound.

"Cas what the hell? It's the middle of the night!" He hissed quietly as to not wake up his brother in the next room.

"I'm sorry Dean. I got tired of waiting in the hotel for you to show up tomorrow."

"So you drove up here?" The hunter raised an eyebrow. The angel nodded. "Fine. But I need sleep, so just lay here and try to. And don't wake me up." He lifts up the blanket and motions for the other to get under. Castiel nods and joins him in the warmth of the bed, his trench coat abandoned on the floor. Dean smiled as he felt what was left of his wings wrap around them.

"Should I stay the night again?"

"Definitely." Dean wrapped his arms around the Angel, hesitating before kissing his cheek. They fell asleep like that. Well, at least Dean did.

-/-/-

Dean woke up to the door to his room opening and Cas flying away. Or that's what he would have heard if his wings weren't injured. At this point, Sam was standing I the doorway, with his phone out, taking pictures of the boys still cuddled together.

"Deans got a boyfriend! Hey I got a friend to celebrate the engagement."

"Squirrel and giraffe. I didn't see that coming."

"I'm back bitches! And this lesbian brought wedding pie!"

"Castiel what are you doing?" The last voice made Cas turn around. Sam, Hanna, Charlie and Crowley were all standing in the door of the room, peering into the darkness.

"I-it's not what you think!" Dean stuttered, climbing away from the Angel.

"I think a half-naked Dean Winchester was snuggling up to his angel." Crowley smirks at Castiel feigning sleep.

"He just showed up last night! We didn't do anything!"

"You know I can tell when you're lying. Besides, from the looks of it you just snuggled up in his wings." The female angel smiles a bit, happy that Castiel might have found somebody he loves.

"Yea, okay, I was in his wings. But that doesn't mean we did anything!"

"I once read something about angel wings. The only mortals that can feel them, let alone see them, are the ones the Angel loves. Isn't that sweet." Charlie smirks.

"You are all taking this the wrong way!" Dean pleads.

"Dean." The hunter turns to the other angel in the room, his tie crooked and his hair ruffled. "They said they understand. No use keeping anything from them."

"I'm not... Fine. You know what? I don't care anymore."

"What do you mea-" Cas is cut off by a kiss.

"I love you."