With a twist

I hummed as I walked peacefully down the street, listening to my feet clap against the ground. "I better go back home" I groaned as I looked at the sunset, staring in fascination, after around four minutes of looking, I turn around and walk back. I put a firm grasp onto the door handle, twisting it right and pushing it back, entering my home that smelled of blueberry muffins. "Hey mum, hey dad! I'm back.." I yelled throughout the house, only to get no response. I set my bag down on the ground, my drink bottle making it make a clank sound. I started to search around for a note or something.. I glanced around the room, spotting a note. "Bingo!" I chuckled softly and approached it. "Uh.. Let's see, blah blah blah.. 'We'll be back tomorrow, lunch is in the fridge..' Blah blah.." I stared at the note, tears forming in my eyes. I glanced up the stairs, then placing my Hand on the pole and walking up, I pushed my brother's door open and tapped on his shoulder, "psst, Jones, Brother?" He was banging her head up and down to a loud song blasting in his headphones. He glanced back with a shocking face, then placed his headphones on his table. "Yo sis, what do you want?" He politely smiled and stepped out of his chair, going to fold clothes on his bed. "Remember that club that Mum and dad used to go to?" I exchanged glances with him, then he stood up. "Yah, why?" He smiled a bit and turned back around. "I'm going there to just have fun, don't tell our parents, alright?" I smiled innocently and he just gave a tiny nod with a concerned look. "I promise.. As long as I get the last cookie," He smiled crazily and chucked after, relaxing his face. "Fine, fine.. If I'm not back by tomorrow, I'm getting so-" before I could finish my sentence, he interrupted me. "Yes, yes.. I bet you would right away." He rolled his eyes, racing down to the kitchen. "Cya, Jones! Just eat the pre-cooked stuff.. Don't cook, you'll burn this fucking madhouse down" I mentioned before walking out of the house, rolling my eyes.

- At the Club -

"This place is the fucking bomb," I laughed crazily and walked in, already getting looks, I rolled my eyes and payed for the entry, soon stepping in. "Damn, girl.. You got a nice set of racks.." A random guy came up and complimented me, hiccuping in between. "Thanks.." I raised an eyebrow and bit my lip, trying to look sexy. "Shit.. I'm acting like a slut." I mumbled under my breath and entered, hesitating. I glanced around, trying to find a bar. "Not like I need any drinks to be or act drunk.." I slowly chuckled then spotted the bar, approaching it and demanding the best booze. "The best you got! Pronto." I demanded over and over. The guy next to me turned around, speaking in a strong Irish accent. "Hello, you look familiar.." He mentions slowly "Oh I d-" "My future girlfriend of course!" He interrupted me before he finished, I cringed slightly at that pickup line then faced the bartender, watching him as he placed the beer on the counter "There, drink up, ma'am.." He chuckled then look at me up to down.

- Around 13 drinks later -

"Shit.. This is fucking.." I felt a hand wrap around my waist, I swung around and stared at the familiar irishmen. "Oh, it's you.." I mumbled in his ear, laughing like I was drunk.. Oh wait, I am.. Whoops! "Yes, you seem very drunk, do you want a ride?" He smirked, remembering he was as drunk as I was. "Or.. Just walking home?" He took his last comment back, and changed it hastily. I grinned at him and nodded, placing a hundred dollar bill on the counter. "Keep the *Hiccup* Change.." I stumbled a bit, following Sean. He then pressed his lips against mine, reaching behind me and squeezing my butt. I gasped for air when he stepped back. "Would you like to come home with me, ma'am?" He smiled awkwardly, gesturing infront of me. "I would fucking love that.." I bit my lip and put my arm around him to stay balanced.

- At Sean's place -

"So, ma'am.. Would you like to stay here, or.." He looked at me from top to bottom, then smiled gently. "I don't think I can go anywhere else.. sir.." I hiccuped then collapsed on the couch.