#Her - Part Fifteen

Cyn POV

I Heard A Loud Thump And Slowly Turn Around. When I Saw It Was Erica, I Saw Blood And Too Blood Of My Liking Coming From Her Head.

" Oh Shit What Did I Do" Shocked As Hell At Myself. I Check Her Pulse And It Was Faint. Man I Fucked Up! Why Was She Even In Here?! "Ugh No Times For Questions Cynthia..." Harshly Mumbling To Myself As I Try To Pick Her Up. Blood Leeked From The Bathroom Tile To My Room Carpet. She Is Bleeding Too Much. I Put On What I Saw And The Same For Her.

I Didn't Mean To Knock Her Cold Man!

" Please Don't Die On Me Erica...I Didn't Mean To Hurt You. Baby I Love You But Please Don't Die" Crying As I Attempt To Stop The Bleeding

I Put All The Kids in Their Car Seats And Got Them In The Car Without Waking Them Up. Now Putting Erica In The Car As The Blood Drips Everywhere Makes It Seem As If I Just Murdered Someone. The Whole Way To The Hospital I Prayed And Held Her Hand. I Can't Lose Erica Man. Only If I Talked To Her And Didn't Say I Hate You, This Wouldn't Have Happened. Thats My Heart Man. Why Can't This Just Be A Dream?

I Made It To The Hospital Entrance And Run In Without Any Shoes On My Feet But Right Now My Girl Life Is At Stake

" Aye I Have My Girlfriend Bleeding To Death From Her Head! She's In My Fucking Car! Fucking Help!" Running Back Out. A Whole Group Of Doctors Comes Out And Get Her Out.

" Mommy" Oooh Shit Now Jośe Is Up. Can This Get Any Better?

" Bab- Were Day Taking My Momma Mommy" He Watch Them Put Her On The Gurnee And Pull Her In, Which Upsetted Jośe Alot And He Started Crying And Kicking My Seat. I Pull Up And Park In The Nearest Parking Lot. I Get Out And Try To Comfort Him But This Boy Loves Erica

" Baby Momma Is Just Having Some Trouble Okay. She Wont Feel Better Until You Be Good For Her" Carefully Put Him Down And That Seem To Work. I Get Both Babies Out And Held Him While Jośe Holds On To My Leg, Which Is Crazy But We Made It In. I Sit Him Where The Toys And Books Were To Clear His Head While I Try To Get Some Info On Erica. " Ma'am I Brought In Erica Mena"

She Looks Up At Me And With A Smile I Hate. Like I Can't Smile Up In This Place. " Ma'am What Do You Need"...Is She Dumb? " An Update Ma'am" ( A/n: Which I Am Sorry That I Waited So Long And Left) " On Whom Ma'am" Yup She's A Dummy " Erica Jasmine Mena"

She Stares At Some Clip Board And Started Typing In The Computer

" She's Getting PrePared For Surgery Ma'am"

Wait Did I Hear That Right?

" Surgery? For What? She Was Just Knocked Out Cold Ma'am" Trying To Keep My Cool And Think About The Kids In This Waiting Room.

" Well Ma'am You Are Gonna Have To Wait For When A Doctor Comes To Speak To You. For Now You May Have A Seat" Still Fucking SMILING!

" Stop Fucking Smiling You Crazy Ass Nut Case. This Isn't No Heaven Or Happy Damn Place. This Is The Gate To Hell" Making My Way Back To Son...That's Why We Got Less White Teachers Than Students At My School Man..That Basket Case Mofo.

I Sit Down And watch Jośe Talk This Little Girl. The Twins Are In My Arms Asleep Still But Baby Cyn Breathing Seems A Bit Off And Her Heartbeat Is Going A Little Too Fast. The Doc Mentioned That Was Normal For Her Since She Has Mental And Health Problems.

Damn Two Times In One Day

Y'all I'm Sorry I Left But Why Do You Think Erica Is In Surgery? Vote And Comment Below