Chapter 8

Recap:

"Ana why are you being like this towards me, I have shown you that i will be there every step of the way with you yet you are treating me like crap."

"Well why dont you go tell that little hussy you were talking to this morning about your feelings because at the moment i dont care."

"Is this what this is all about Ana, what do you expect me to do give my everything towards you. Ana I said i would be there i never said i would start a relationship I just dont do that. I sleep with girls and move on just like i did with you but you had to get pregnant."  He finishes yelling at me.

I have tears in my eyes and I dont think he knows how much he has just hurt me. "A-Ana i-Im sorry i didnt mean that."

I just look at him before getting up and walking all the way to my car just getting in and heading home.

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8 (Blake's POV)

Wow I’m a complete and utter idiot. Why did I just say that to her, gosh Blake you’re a lot dumber than you look. You don’t deserve her, she is such a sweet person that you dragged under you and ruined not only her life but your kid’s life. This is so frustrating, now I feel really bad and I know I wish I never talked to that girl. I don’t even know why I was talking to her in the first place, it’s not like I could use more children. It was just in the heat of the moment and I felt like the old me for awhile but now I have to change because I’m going to be a dad soon. I just hope Ana will give me a second chance.

Ana’s POV

When Blake said that too me I felt completely heartbroken because I thought he was going to at least try and give us a chance for our kids but no I was wrong and now I know that once you’re a player you’re always a player. I stopped at home and picked up some clothes and money and headed out. I just needed to get away for awhile. Before stopping at a motel I stopped to get some snacks and drinks for me while I’m there. Many people have been trying to call my phone but Im just ignoring them and relaxing for once. To stop my parents from texting me 24/7 I quickly sent them a text that I’m fine and that I just had to get away for a little.

After sending that text I got another call from my mother and I just decided to pick up because if I didn’t she wouldn’t stop.

Ana- hey mom

Mom- Ana where are you, you shouldn’t just leave like that especially since you have children inside you right now.

A-    Calm down mom I’m fine I had to get away things just got really complicated between me and Blake and now I know how he truly feels. If he stops by the house or anything tell him to leave and that I don’t want to talk to him.

M- Okay hunny I’m sorry that you feel like this and you know that you always have family to talk to but where are you hunny just in case something happens I want to know where you are.

A-    Yes mom I know I’m sorry too for just leaving like that I just really wanted to be alone for a little and I’m at Bob’s Motel right outside of town.

M- Okay hunny much love from me and you father and be safe, call if you need anything. Night sweet heart.

A-    Okay will do mom and Night love you and daddy.

I hung up and just lie down and continue watching Jackass. Man these guys are so stupid but in a very funny way…..I can’t stop laughing.

Larissa’s POV

It was around 9 and I was brushing my teeth. The house was very quiet since only Blake was here and he was doing homework. It was late so I was surprised when my phone starting going off. I had a confused look on my face wondering who was calling me but when I saw that it was Anne (Ana’s Mom) I instantly picked up.