The ball.

Ciel sat patiently in the study of his own manor waiting for his demon butler to finish the preparations for his lunch. There was a light knock on the door and heard Sebastian speak from the other side.
"Master I have your meal." he said before entering.
He held a silver platter containing a sugar cube holder and a little spoon and a tea leaf sifter. As well as blue china tea set bought from the most expensive part of Korea. He laid the platter on a little coffee table at the edge of the room before scooping some tea leaves within the pot and poured the boiling water within. He stirred the pot and picked it up and poured the tea within the sifter.

He picked up the tea and the saucer and handed it to the young master. He picked up the cup and took in a breath of the tea.
"I know this smell, is it earl grey Sebastian?"
"The finest in all of London my young lord." a ciel took a sip of the tea. Sebastian walked back over to the coffee table and picked up a dish filled with some sweet food.
"Young sir, this is a strawberry parfait filled with the finest cream from the finest bred cows in all of United Kingdom." he picked up a spoon and cut an edge of and elegantly spooned the food into his mouth savouring the flavour of the sweet dish. He picked up his napkin and dabbed his mouth lightly to remove any crumbs which may have lightly speckled his face.

"What is on the rest of the days agenda?"
"Young Lady Elizabeth is to come visit you today." He sighed.
"I believe, young lord, that she wants to have a ball this evening with you and a the others." He grew slightly frustrated and just nodded. Sebastian smirked as he observed his master. Such elegance can make a woman go crazy, though it sends Sebastian crazy though he would not show his young master such indecent facial expressions or reveal such indecent thoughts.

"Sebastian, what will you be doing this evening?"
"Well apart from setting up the grand hall to the young lady's tastes and the buffet nothing my young lord, perhaps even some of the violin young lord, why may I ask?" Ciel slowly pulled the string at the back of his head till the eye patch slowly fell from his face and hit the desk in front of him.

"Sebastian, I order you to keep me away from Elizabeth as much as possible, no matter the situation or circumstance."

"Yes my young lord."

*time skip*
I helped the young master into his chosen attire for this evenings entertainment. He w as wearing a white frilled collard shirt, accompanied with a navy blue waistcoat over the top which was lined with white stripes. A navy blue, white striped piece of fabric was tied in a neat bow around his neck, holding the collar in place. His lower consisted of navy shorts, folded at the bottom with a white lined hem. Navy boots with a tall black heel, black buttons lined up the side of the shin high boot. The boot itself was tall though short enough to see the peak of the black dress sock.

That being the first layer of his attire, his second layer was an overcoat. The coat was blazer-like, reaching mid thigh. The sides were black with a white outline, the belt and collar, with the same details, wrapped around the waist and the top of the overcoat. The cuffs of the overcoat matched the black with white outline theme, ruffled fabric the same colour at the one around the collar peaked out the cuffs, ending just before reaching his hands which wore black gloves upon them. The coats final piece was at its lower back, the navy fabric was shortened revealing the navy, white striped petticoat. on the right of the petticoat, a long piece of fabric, the same colour and pattern, drapped down beside the masters leg and the floor. The final accessory to the outfit was the top hat; it was navy blue with the same colour fabric as the collar and petticoat wrapped around it, being tied in a large bow and the remain two strands flowing down and over the edge of the hat.

As my master checked over himself in the floor to ceiling mirror I couldn't help but feel a slight fluttering within my heart as I looked over my masters frail body. Such weakness and thinness of his legs and arms makes me feel weak at the knee's. I dare not show such feelings through expressions so I remain a perfect expressionless mannequin. He spun on the heels of his boots to face me and stopped abruptly and stumbled causing him to fall forward slightly. I stuck both my arms out so that my arms would land beneath his so I could hold him like you would a puppet. As he landed upon my arms he threw himself off me within a flash blushing slightly due to embarrassment, perhaps.