Prolog

~Bryces POV~

Bryce felt his phone go off on the floor where it had be discarded hours before hand. His girlfriend, who was only hospitalized a week beforehand had passed away, which left Bryce in a stage of depression. He finally dragged himself out of bed and rubbed his fuffy eyes as he answered the new incoming call from Delirious.

"What...?" Bryce's voice cracked which was a dead give away that he had been crying not even an hour ago.

"Are you okay...?" Delirious quickly became worried.

"You remember my one friend right? Well she's gone... She passed away earlier this morning." Bryce had only told Delirious about her so he felt that he should know what had happened.

"I'm so sorry.... Are you free to Skype...?" He tried to change the topic as best as he could.

"Um yeah... Why?" Bryce asked as he rubbed his eyes again.

"You'll have to wait and see. Get on I'll add you to the call." Bryce hummed in acknowledgement as Delirious hung up the phone. He quickly got on Skype and as soon as he was on Delirious called him. He was added into the call with the rest of the gang as they all laughed and spoke to each other.

"Bryce is here Lu..." Delirious sounded a bit upset. Lui quickly cleared his throat and looked at his camera.

"Okay now that we have everyone here I can tell you why I have gathered you wonderful people here today." He took a deep breath and grinned. "So you guys remember my cabin in the woods right?" Everyone said 'yes' and Bryce picked up on a new voice in the chaos.

"Okay well I was thinking we take a vacation and go out to the cabin for a week for something." Lui explained.

"That would be great!" Wildcat shouted first. Craig slowly agreed after him along with Marcel and Scotty. Brian gave a happy giggle as he said, "you had me at vacation." Brock and Evan were then the next to agree along with David and Delirious.

"Ohm, Bryce. What about you guys?" Lui asked again.

"I guess it'd be fun..." A new deep silky voice spoke up. He didn't have a camera on but Bryce knew that he was new to the gang.

"Bryce?" Delirious asked softly.

"Huh...? Oh yeah... Yeah sure. I'll go..." His voice cracked again slightly. 

"When are we going?" It was Ohm.

"Two weeks time. That way we have some time to prepare some videos and have them ready to post and stuff." Lui explained. Everyone nodded softly as Bryce heard his phone go off behind him.

"Hey guys, I'll be right back." He muted the call and grabbed his phone. He saw the number and froze as he answered slowly.

"Hey Miss. Matthews..." He said softly. It was similar to the call he had gotten only hours ago.

"Hello Bryce. We just wanted to call you and ask you if you'd like to come over and help with the packing of her room..." Her voice was slowly breaking as Bryce bit his bottom lip to keep his sobs at bay.

"I would love too... I'll be over in a half an hour or so." His voice cracked again.

"Thank you Bryce..." She hung up a the phone. As soon as he heard that click he broke down and began to sob again. He unmuted the call when he was calmer and spoke softly and slowly so he wouldn't break down again.

"I have to go guys," His voice cracked softly. "I have some things I need to get over with." He let out another pitiful sob as everyone fell silent.