You Get Hurt During A Robbery ((Requested))

Joker // Jared Leto
Warnings// Violence, Swearing
Type// Fluff
Plot// the main character gets hurt whilst robbing a bank and Joker gets majorly worried

The blood in your veins pumped with adrenaline. The smile that was plastered across your face grew each time you thought about the scene in which was soon to happen.
Today, for the first time, Mistah J was taking you on a bank robbery.
He had always been iffy, because he had lost Harley so many times during bank robbery's and she was sent to the asylum.
He didn't want to risk loosing you, thus him never taking you on any robbery's.
"I'm so exited, Mistah J," your voice came out shaky. You were so exited the goosebumps on your skin began to grow.
"Don't leave my side, Y/n," he warned with his voice showing worry and fear. You put your hand on top of his for comfort. He was sweating badly from the nerves.
The car came to a stop and you were practically bouncing off the car's seat.
"You remember the plan right Puddin'?" Mistah J asked you just to be sure.
"Yes, Mistah J, now let's do this shit!" You squealed slipping your mask on.
You two went into the bank and made sure to not trip any alarms. But sadly that didn't go to plan.
You could feel your heart jump as the alarm and flashing red lights began to go off.
The immense sound made you cringe as you heard a gunshot which made you jump, followed by a body falling. Looking back to see Mistah J had shot the henchman that had set the alarm off.
"Let's get the money and get out!" Mistah J shouted as everyone ran to the vault. He put an explosive on the door and blew it up in seconds.
Every henchman, you, and Mistah J grabbed what you could get and began to leave. All the sudden you heard a voice come in from behind you.
"Not so fast, Joker!" Batman yelled from the back. Mistah J sighed in anger and handed his bags to a henchman and told him to put it in the car. I did the same to another henchman.
"What would you like Batsy?" Joker asked.
Batman rolled his eyes as he went to attack Joker, but instead Mistah J moved out of the way and Batman hit you straight in the jaw.
Joker growled and began to choke Batman until he passed out. At that point, police sirens from the distance could be heard.
"Let's go," J said as he picked you up into his arms.
You struggled to get out of them and eventually fell to the ground "it's only a bruise." You stated. He sighed and you two ran out of the building. Sadly, the cops were already there and started shooting,
one managing to shoot you straight in the stomach.
The immense pain shot through you and you cried out in pain, dropping to the ground. J was quick to pick you up and run to the car.
When you two climbed into the car you touched your stomach and whimpered in pain.
Mistah J grabbed your face lightly and kissed the forming bruise. And then tore his shirt to press it to the bleeding wound.
"You're going to be okay." He repeated over and over again, trying to reassure himself. "But it's my fault I didn't want you getting hurt," he went on the entire car ride, when you got home, when the doctor was fixing you up, and when you two were finally able to go to bed.
"J it's fine, the doctor said it'll heal in a few days." You said as you climbed into bed and pressed your back up against his.
"I don't want you getting hurt," he said.
"You're the Clown Prince Of Crime and you're worried about a little bruise and a gun wound, Mistah J I'm fine and none of its your fault," he sighed as he wrapped his arms around you, being careful and watching your gunshot wound, and kissed the bruise one last time.