A Glimmer In Cato's Eyes

So this is the first of my new Hunger Games fanfic ~A Glimmer In Cato's Eyes~ with Glato and a bit of Clato!  10 votes for next chapter! Please comment on what you think!                                                                         

 Chapter 1: Goodbye Nice Life Hello Hunger Games

Glimmer's p.o.v

This is it. It is now or never. I look over to my brother who is probably the strongest 18 year old in Camesley. Camesley is my home town or District 1 as everyone now calls it. I just love this place, it is kind of... Unique? I think thats the word. Anyway time to get started. As i get my finger pricked I notice a boy looking at me. Whats his problem? Hm. He seems sort of strong... But everyone looks strong I just look like a pretty girl who only cares about her looks and boys. Ow! Someone just ran into me! Stupid person. Ugh now a weird dressed lady comes on stage with a guy who looks like santa. Oh man. I have at least a 10% chance of risking my life in the Hunger Games. "Ladies first" The lady says. "Glimmer Casemary" WAIT. ME? No. No. No. My life is a disaster! Well bye Camesley. I walk up on to the stage everyone has a sort of look in their eye of sorrow. "Boys next". " Marvel Resha". Its that guy who kept looking at me! Mhm. I see my mom and dad looking at me and have wide smiles on their faces. Well, my mom owns a fashion business which is the biggest in Camesley which is very big and my dad is the mayor of Panem. So, we are all pretty famous. 

Time to go in now. I'm sure going to miss this place. Im either coming back dead or dead. Yep. I have no chance in winning. Gosh, these guards do poke you a lot. 

On The Train

I call that guy over, Marvel? Yes I think thats his name. "Hey Marvel excited to be in the Hunger Games?" I said. In my opinion I think that that is how you greet someone if they or going to kill me or Im gonna kill them. He replied "Guess so, even though I have been training since I was 3". Oh. I have only been training since I was 7. Im so doomed.  

Cato's p.o.v

Well. This is nice. So of course im going to be in the Hunger Games. Im perfect for it I have looks, charms, strengh so the whole package! I really want to be in the Hinger Games because I hate this place and Im going to get so well known. I walk up to the front of the massive crowd and see my childhood friend, Clove. We have already agreed to be allies if we are both selected. Then we need some other dummies to be our allies as well. I sort of have a crush on Clove but I dont really care. I have my own things to care about. Anyway time for the names. "Clove Misslehurst" Oh shit. I need to be in the Hunger Games now. The lady now says "Cato Lancresher" Yes!!! Im in! Now to get this over and done with.

On The Train

This is the life! So this is how they will treat us until the Hunger Games. Awesome! Hope we do lots of skills because I want to show the wimps who they are up against. Yep Cato Lancresher in the Hunger Games. Im gonna get so much money. I wonder how Clove feels. I need to stop thinking about Clove! Ugh. I need to concentrate on the games. I have heard that District 1 are pretty good and all of the boys are saying there is always a hottie in District 1. Hope there is. If we (Clove and I) don't get to be allies with District 1 then they are going to die first. Simple. Anyway I think we are here now.